MOD-6Vk test footage with Sharpness Normal/Medium. Continuing my efforts to crack the 28 Mb/s Bitrate limit.

I remember people complained about 26mb/s caused some issues.
Doesn't it affect the parking mode?

I remember people complained about 26mb/s caused some issues.
Doesn't it affect the parking mode?
A119S Parking Modes all work perfectly at 24,25,26 Mb/s bitrate including from Power Bank using all modified firmware versions.

Believe me when I say I know all about their initial inventory batch of A119S cameras. , your samples are too compressed read PM. It's just possibly you have a correctly focused original Lens. They were in fact the brightest of all but extremely easy to scratch as I witness in their old office location. We'll assess the image quality and decide if you exchange it, they kind of know me there, since that's where I originally bought mine. Their new location includes a drive through full service installation bay for the Lambos & Mclaren supercar market, my car was immediately towed away.

I don't mean to revive an old post, but I don't think I had the opportunity to properly thank BCHobbyist publicly.

Update
- Sent pictures to vendor. They said nothing was wrong. Sent videos to vendor. They said nothing was wrong. They asked for more samples. Sent more photos and videos. They said nothing was wrong. [Complete waste of time IMHO]
- Sent sample to Viofo. They acknowledged defect straight away. Asked me to go vendor as it would be easier and quicker. I provided email correspondence to Viofo. They replaced it and even cover shipping!

So... much thanks BCHobbyist!

I don't mean to revive an old post, but I don't think I had the opportunity to properly thank BCHobbyist publicly.
Update
- Sent pictures to vendor. They said nothing was wrong. Sent videos to vendor. They said nothing was wrong. They asked for more samples. Sent more photos and videos. They said nothing was wrong. [Complete waste of time IMHO]
- Sent sample to Viofo. They acknowledged defect straight away. Asked me to go vendor as it would be easier and quicker. I provided email correspondence to Viofo. They replaced it and even cover shipping!
So... much thanks BCHobbyist!
Good to see the Lens issue was solved even with a run around by vendor.
Always good to see the manufacturer stand behind their products. BlackBoxMyCar focuses on their high-end quality Dashcams and doesn't spend time troubleshooting budget brands/models, which is sad.

Any suggestions on video editors?
i.e. if I want to truncate or annotate footage?

Any suggestions on video editors?
i.e. if I want to truncate or annotate footage?
Good question, it should generate many more responses. . .
There are dozens of video editors available for MP4 manipulating, it depends on budget and learning curve desired. YouTube Beta includes a video editor. To maintain video detail its very important to render using the same or slightly higher bitrate than original video footage. Editing raw 26 Mb/s clips on the timeline then selecting 10 Mb/s MP4 AVC encoder decreases image detail. Some video editors don't support 26 Mb/s bitrate or higher rendering encoders.
Registrator Viewer v6001 Free can cut, trim, combine clips with no change to original MP4 properties but is outdated and no longer supported.

Yes Registrator Viewer is no longer supported, but it still works great!

I heard great things about registrator viewer. But some said there might be malicious code.

So is version 6.0.0.1 good. And I should avoid 6.0.0.22?

I heard great things about registrator viewer. But some said there might be malicious code.

So is version 6.0.0.1 good. And I should avoid 6.0.0.22?
it is not true. You can download the kit from the link below the video, in Russian forums everyone uses this program, there are no problems.
Later I will give the file to this program in a fixed version, but only Yandex maps will work there, I checked, everything works fine.

it is not true. You can download the kit from the link below the video, in Russian forums everyone uses this program, there are no problems.
There are hacked versions that serve ads from a server in Russia, need to be careful where it's downloaded from

Reactions: gse
@jokiin
The archive is on my disk, problems with advertising should not be.

Later I will give the file to this program in a fixed version, but only Yandex maps will work there, I checked, everything works fine.
Сhangelog:
Removed all unnecessary, fixed map display.
Only Yandex.Maps left.
After the launch, it’s enough to press F3 once, in order to load the Yandex maps or select it in the settings.
Many had problems installing RegistratorViewer (Datacam player).
Try the fixed version of RegistratorViewer-fix
Video lesson in the archive.

Thank you Spike_kgz http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=806427&view=findpost&p=86632731

Yandex maps is good for Russian users, not so good for others
I checked the work on the video from Spain, by downloading the archive you can see everything yourself.

I checked the work on the video from Spain, by downloading the archive you can see everything yourself.
For map viewer you need this app ? Dashcam also do this job perfectly.

For map viewer you need this app ? Dashcam also do this job perfectly.
I just, I cut, glue, remove the sound in the RegistratorViewer, I don’t need a route, but that doesn’t mean that others don’t need it.

Back