I'm confused as to how the camera is recording if you don't have the eMMC version and there isn't a card inserted.
It won't record if the card isn't inserted. There will only be a silent blue pop-up to remind you to insert the card. So turning all the sounds on is recommended. Then you can hear the beep sound that alerts not recording and see the pop-up on the screen when there is no card in the dashcam.

It won't record if the card isn't inserted. There will only be a silent blue pop-up to remind you to insert the card. So turning all the sounds on is recommended. Then you can hear the beep sound that alerts not recording and see the pop-up on the screen when there is no card in the dashcam.
Today I saw this silent blue pop up message and beep sound when I started the camera without inseting the card. I don't remember seeing this blue popup before, might be I missed it somehow everytime or I don't know. Also, that was a mistake of turning off the sound for alerts, now I am hearing the beep sound from the cam when there is no sd card. I am switching off the car, inserting the card and switching it on to make sure the cam is recording. I hope it works like this without any failure.

I'm confused as to how the camera is recording if you don't have the eMMC version and there isn't a card inserted.
Today I tested the cam without the card and saw the blue popup message and heard the beep sound as soon as the camera switched on. Beep sound I missed before because I disabled it in settings. But I still wonder how I missed the popup message. And it is evident now that my cam is a non eMMC version because it immediately showed up the message and alerted me with a beep sound.

Back