What should I buy under $50 budget?

Samuel

Reaction score
Country
United States
I checked some threads and you always discussed high performance cameras with budget $150-200 and more. I want to buy my first camera for mine and my wife's car and don't have any special requirements for it. I just want to be safe on road in case of any kind of unexpected situations. So I don't want spend on it more than $50. What I wish to get:
-night mode
-motion detection
-G sensor
-it shouldn't be ugly

I made quick research on ebay and found few models from Chinese suppliers, but I really worry about warranty and quality. Also I found this store with only only one model http://carcameraforyou.com/
Actually this one in Golden color can meet my expectations, but I want to hear some opinions about it. Also it can be helpful to somebody else.
Maybe someone can give me a link to a right camera in a right place.

Thanks in advance!

that's a generic camera, what the quality control is like or where it's sourced from is anyones guess, don't know that I'd want to buy it out of Russia either

the G1W or G1WH are generally accepted to be the cheapest product worth a look, can be had close to your budget if you shop around, buy from recommended sources though as not all are created equally, a lot of sellers passing off lower spec hardware in the same chassis

Last edited by a moderator:
Back