When i will able to buy viofo a119 ?

Pretty much anything that ships from China takes like 2 to 3 weeks. FoxOffer, Gearbest, Banggood, etc., all takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get to the US (at least in California for me)

Take a look at this:(specially in the middle of the clip)... very likely a defective SD card... I am taking it down and replacing it with a WDR clip

Can someone help explain to me what's the issue in this clip? Maybe I'm just used to bad video from A118C and don't see the obvious issues. Pointing to specific time frames would be helpful.

Can someone help explain to me what's the issue in this clip? Maybe I'm just used to bad video from A118C and don't see the obvious issues. Pointing to specific time frames would be helpful.
The post was edited, see other peoples quotes for the original vid. It was stuttering/skipping

Pretty much anything that ships from China takes like 2 to 3 weeks. FoxOffer, Gearbest, Banggood, etc., all takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get to the US (at least in California for me)

Thanks. I was curious to know if there was a difference in delivery times to the East coast vs the West coast for goods coming from Asia.

woohoo! package has left Singapore from my foxoffer order.

They arrived a day early. A119 and A119G are now in stock.
I'm confused, I know the A119 that you are selling is manufactured by Viofo. But would you know if Spy Tec who is also selling The A119 made by Viofo? I realize Spy Tec is competing with the same product. But their A118-c does not have the Viofo logo on it that's why I am wondering if their A119 is a knock off made by one of a dozen other manufacturers I know the Viofo brand is excellent from what I researched.

I'm confused, I know the A119 that you are selling is manufactured by Viofo. But would you know if Spy Tec who is also selling The A119 made by Viofo? I realize Spy Tec is competing with the same product. But their A118-c does not have the Viofo logo on it that's why I am wondering if their A119 is a knock off made by one of a dozen other manufacturers I know the Viofo brand is excellent from what I researched.
I did see that they are going to be selling a A119, but I don't know if it's the same exact camera as the Viofo or not.

I did see that they are going to be selling a A119, but I don't know if it's the same exact camera as the Viofo or not.
Thank you for a fast reply. Do you think you will change your mind and start selling the A119 on Amazon.ca?

Thank you for a fast reply. Do you think you will change your mind and start selling the A119 on Amazon.ca?
Sorry, but selling on Amazon.ca is a can of worms I'm not ready to open just yet. New set of logistics involved there.

Spy Tec sell the original A118-C and A119.
Regarding the A118-C, we sell the non brand version, but plan to produce VIOFO brand in near future and quality will be improved.
Anyone who want to buy a118-c, we recommend buy from Spy Tec.
We are the first who released the A118-C, but soon there are some other manufactures produce cheaper version, and some of resellers switch to get it from others.
Last week we found some sellers include viofo a118c in their alibaba listing, but didn't order from us, after report to alibaba, they deleted the listing.
I cannot understand why there is such Chinese company include other company brand in the title, just get more traffic?
If check this link, they include xiaoyi and gitup in the title, but no relationship with these two brand.

We will release a new firmware for A118-C in near future.

Last edited:

Hi,

We should have the A119 in stock at Amazon.CA next week. We currently have in stock only the NON GPS A119 at Amazon USA.

SpyTec

Hi,

We should have the A119 in stock at Amazon.CA next week. We currently have in stock only the NON GPS A119 at Amazon USA.

SpyTec
May I know the prices for ur A119 non GPS and A119 with GPS that will be sold on Amazon.ca (Canada)

May I know the prices for ur A119 non GPS and A119 with GPS that will be sold on Amazon.ca (Canada)

The pricing is not ready for the A119 on Amazon.ca, but it should be comparable to the pricing on on Amazon.com (USA)

What color is the adhesive for the mounts? Grey adhesive looks terrible on windshields and I end up having to take it off and replace with black 3M tape. If it could come with black adhesive in the first place it would be much more discrete and make me much happier. I believe the street guardian SG9665GC comes with black adhesive.

What color is the adhesive for the mounts? Grey adhesive looks terrible on windshields and I end up having to take it off and replace with black 3M tape. If it could come with black adhesive in the first place it would be much more discrete and make me much happier. I believe the street guardian SG9665GC comes with black adhesive.

Dark gray

Does the Motion Detector act like a parking mode monitor?
I plan to connect it to a battery pack and want to leave it on when my car is parked.

Reactions: Fyl
Dark gray

Disappointing, but thanks. I guess I'll have to remove it and replace with black. Viofo: change to black adhesive please.

Reactions: Fyl

@viofo
What do you mean by "original"? Does that mean authentic? Not fake? Not counterfeit? Not some unknown generic? Or does "original" mean some older, pre-production or prototype version? Is the only difference that the Spytec A119 just doesn't have the VIOFO logo? What else is different about it?

Please be clear: is this A119 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01HMZVYLY) the EXACT SAME A119 as the VIOFO A119 currently on foxoffer.com?

And if it is indeed the same A119, how will future firmware updates be handled? Will the Spytec A119 be able to use the same firmware updates as the VIOFO A119?

@spytec
Are you shipping the A119 from US or China? If I order today, do you actually have them in hand and I am going to receive it in a few days? Or will it actually ship from China and I'll be receiving it in a few weeks (to central US)?

Thank you.

Last edited:
@viofo
What do you mean by "original"? Does that mean authentic? Not fake? Not counterfeit? Not some unknown generic? Or does "original" mean some older, pre-production or prototype version? Is the only difference that the Spytec A119 just doesn't have the VIOFO logo? What else is different about it?

Please be clear: is this A119 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01HMZVYLY) the EXACT SAME A119 as the VIOFO A119 currently on foxoffer.com?

And if it is indeed the same A119, how will future firmware updates be handled? Will the Spytec A119 be able to use the same firmware updates as the VIOFO A119?

@spytec
Are you shipping the A119 from US or China? If I order today, do you actually have them in hand and I am going to receive it in a few days? Or will it actually ship from China and I'll be receiving it in a few weeks (to central US)?

Thank you.

Hi,

We only have stock in the US for the non GPS model on our Amazon.com product page. The A119 will ship from the US (We are located in the US).

Thanks!

Regarding the A118-C, we sell the non brand version, but plan to produce VIOFO brand in near future and quality will be improved.
Anyone who want to buy a118-c, we recommend buy from Spy Tec.
We are the first who released the A118-C, but soon there are some other manufactures produce cheaper version, and some of resellers switch to get it from others.
Last week we found some sellers include viofo a118c in their alibaba listing, but didn't order from us, after report to alibaba, they deleted the listing.
I cannot understand why there is such Chinese company include other company brand in the title, just get more traffic?
If check this link, they include xiaoyi and gitup in the title, but no relationship with these two brand.

We will release a new firmware for A118-C in near future.
AFTER READING WHAT YOU WROTE: I am hesitant and a bit leery of purchasing the A119 . I do not want to end up with an "a119" knock off. Some Sellers may be ordering that item from different manufacturers. Who knows if I order the A119 what would I receive , the real A119 or a knock off? My opinion is to pay a bit more and buy a Street Guardian SG9665GC v2 2016 edition. You know you will receive the authentic SG9665GC v2 2016 edition with a Seller that is always close by and who deals out of USA not China. So if it is a wedge design you want think about the SG9665GC v2 2016 edition. If I can be assured that I would get a genuine A119 I may buy it. But who knows?

Back