when will a119s release?

The A119S will have a Sony sensor that will have better night/low light performance. It will have a lower native resolution of 1080p and may have a narrower field of view lens.

I'm okay with that.

Where did you get this information?

RodeoGeorge

Just verified the A119 with GPS where I am in Canada and the price is $137. I then looked at amazon in USA and its priced at $100. so the SG9665GC in Canada cost $270. In USA its $210 the A119c in Canada (guess) will cost $157. plus $30 for card = diff of $83 For $83 (Canada) more for a quality DVR plus don't forget the superb customer service at ur fingertips my pick would definitely be the SG9665GC That my opinion

same thinking here.
no offense to viofo.

@viofo can you update approx date of being A119S available in shops?

@viofo can you update approx date of being A119S available in shops?
We are preparing samples at present. At current, there is a AWB issue in street light, the video have too much yellow then expected.
Wish we can improve it soon.

We are preparing samples at present. At current, there is a AWB issue in street light, the video have too much yellow then expected.
Wish we can improve it soon.
Can you predict how many weeks it will take to be A119S available in shops?

I'm preparing my order now, but unfortunately the CPL won't be part of this order as it's not ready yet. I will have the GPS mounts for the A119S. Probably $10 extra like it is on the A119.
Is the GPS module bracket from the A119S the same as the A119 Will one fit the other

Yes November 2017. I've been following this progress since day one it was in the making.... good luck slayer, rofl.

New member here;
Hoping to hear from Bill at VIOFO this week. Email states they are in production and he may be able to sell and ship me one soon. I ordered a current model for a Christmas gift with GEARBEST.COM, but could not buy 2 for their special price. Maybe I can get a 119S yet in time for my own gift. If not, I will order the another current A119 somewhere else to get it for Christmas.

Back