Which will you choose?Nallow/Medium/Wide Angle Visual Dash Cam? ROGA GAIN

Dear @Module 79L, if you know that the Chipset of Dash Cam was developed by few companies which including - Ambarella, TI, Novatek, AIT, Allwinner, Zoran, Hisilicon, Syntek, Generalplus, SQ, you will understand why most companies looks same... :)
I'm aware of all that and I'm sure you know there are several cameras with the same chipset that have different fonts, font sizes and time stamp locations in the video. If you really want to be different and stand out from the rest, you should use a font and font size that makes everyone immediately say "ROGA!" when they see it.

I'm aware of all that and I'm sure you know there are several cameras with the same chipset that have different fonts, font sizes and time stamp locations in the video. If you really want to be different and stand out from the rest, you should use a font and font size that makes everyone immediately say "ROGA!" when they see it.
Dear @Module 79L , You are professional for Dash Cam! Surely, I will show you and other members more about ROGA Dash Cam :)
Also, from 26-28th, ROGA displayed the AAITF Fair, hereunder some photos of ROGA Show, especially, our Sri Lank Agent(Mr Chinthaka) who made the special trip to come to Shenzhen and attend ROGAROGA SHOW-03.jpg ROGA SHOW-01.jpg ROGA SHOW-02.jpg GERMANY CLIENT VISITING.jpg SRILANKA AGENT CHITHAKA.jpg CHITHAKA FROM SRILANKA.jpg new products press conference :)

Is it just me or does the photo looked edited?
Dear @MiiHere Finally, we have uploaded the recording video of our WIFI Camera on Youtube, you are welcome to click below link to view, not edit :)

Dear @Module 79L , You are professional for Dash Cam! Surely, I will show you and other members more about ROGA Dash Cam :)
Also, from 26-28th, ROGA displayed the AAITF Fair, hereunder some photos of ROGA Show, especially, our Sri Lank Agent(Mr Chinthaka) who made the special trip to come to Shenzhen and attend ROGAView attachment 21216 View attachment 21217 View attachment 21218 View attachment 21219 View attachment 21220 View attachment 21221 new products press conference :)
Looks nice!

Who will visit this Hong Kong Electronics Fair(HKTDC) from April 13 - 16th?
goMeirongTemp_mr1458823471738.jpg goMeirongTemp_mr1458823529886.jpg goMeirongTemp_mr1459947055288.jpgROGA Team do expect to meet you ;)

I have a booth in Asia World expo at the Global Sources show but will visit your show after ours finishes
Dear @jokiin, below is the photo which too by our colleague- Mr Frank ;)QQ图片20160414222636.jpg

yes Mr Frank came and visited us and showed us your camera, I never tested it so can't say how it works but the product looks like it is well made, it was well packaged and presented, certainly above the standard that we see from so many China factories

yes Mr Frank came and visited us and showed us your camera, I never tested it so can't say how it works but the product looks like it is well made, it was well packaged and presented, certainly above the standard that we see from so many China factories
Dear @jokiin, as Frank said that we are very willing to provide our ROGA Dash Cam to you to test if demand. :))

Here is link of Smart Car S66 Dash Cam which produced for our American parnter(as ROGA X650)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B018SS5WPS

More Photos of ROGA X650 and SMART CAR S66 for Nice Ref :)ROGA X650-08.jpg IMG_1969[1].jpg

my first question is, is this a DVR or compact camera?

if its a DVR, why make it so big, 87mm x 51mm? and made to look very much like a compact camera, this is about the same size of my all singing Panasonic TZ20 digital compact camera, my Panasonic TZ60 is only 20mm wider and that has lots more features than the TZ20

I’ve said it so many times before, why do you make the lens barrel wider than it needs to be and then to make sure people from outside the car can see it if they wish to steal it you go and put a shiny ring round the lens barrel?

do you want to make it look like a 35mm camera? is a large 3” screen, really needed, for 99.9%R of the time it isn’t going to be looked at,

to me looks just too much like a compact camera to safely leaving it in the car

even my digital compact camera has its lens barrel blacked out, no glitter on the camera

maybe your market isn’t me or people like me,

Culture clash ! Poster is clueles/useless to understand as how "europeans-" business is done... posting on this board in formay he(she) does- caused more harm, than good to the brand...

they're predominantly a domestic market brand and the product is tailored to that market, to be fair even the style is not to my taste and not what sells in our market either I had a chance for a hands on look at the product in Hong Kong and it was very well presented, the finish of the product was a very high standard compared to what you normally see, I can't of course vouch for how well it works but based on what I saw they are certainly doing some things a lot better than their local market competitors

that may not translate into western market sales but I won't knock them for putting the effort into making a better product for their own market

If not to provide specs, support, promote on this board oriented market- why then post (promote) something? :/

Thanks to @jokiin @mollydog @BMbler
Definitely, we fully understand that different cultures with different tastes

NOW, IN CHINA, The hottest dash cam is Mirror Dash Cam, however, I found that few clients demand it in Europe. :)

Rearview Mirror DVR.jpg Rearview Mirror DVR-02.jpg LX21-02.jpg

Back