wow so many dash cams out there....

ddtstartrex

Reaction score
Country
Canada
looking for my first one, been reading a lot maybe my problem but I know I want a great day and night image cause I am on the highway at all different times, big sd card, i need a great suction cup, i guess 30fps is good anything better? and dont want to break the bank I am in Canada so someone that ships here or buy it in Canada...

what is your budget ?
do you want to use it also for recordings while car is parked. or only when car is driven on the road ?

Drive only.....budget hmm around 250 canadain

thanks for the link, someone told me about this one
Mini 0806 A7LA50 Chip Full HD 1296P Discrete Dash Car Camera

I'm not sure they got it quite right yet, 0805 is more stable than the 0806 from what I've read. Plus be aware it has a battery and not a super capacitor (caps have higher heat/cold and longer term stability tolerances)

I'm not sure they got it quite right yet, 0805 is more stable than the 0806 from what I've read. Plus be aware it has a battery and not a super capacitor (caps have higher heat/cold and longer term stability tolerances)
Oh I did not no about the battery heat /cold thing... ok back to the drawing board lol

There was a short period where we sold the Mini 0806. We never had any problems with them, but many others have. For that reason I pulled the mini 0806 from our store. We have sold every mini up to that point.
For your money though, you would be much wiser to buy a Street Guardian SG9665GC or SGZC12SG. They both use the Sony IMX332, much better image sensor.
If you are looking for stealth I would recommend the SG9665GC.
http://www.calgarydashcam.com/shop#...665GC-Deluxe-Kit/p/49909441/category=12977073

the SG9665GC has no suction cup looking for something with one? like i was saying before great day and night vision, min. 64 gig sd card, suction cup, screen, can withstand extream heat and cold

the SG9665GC has no suction cup looking for something with one? like i was saying before great day and night vision, min. 64 gig sd card, suction cup, screen, can withstand extream heat and cold
Sorry you are right the SG9665GC has no suction cup. The SGZC12SG does have a suction cup however, and if you take the time to research it. I am confident it will fit all your other requirements.

Sorry you are right the SG9665GC has no suction cup. The SGZC12SG does have a suction cup however, and if you take the time to research it. I am confident it will fit all your other requirements.

Back