x2 cameras off one UPC?

There is one topic about this but the title is not good to make user guess what is about.

Giving good topic titles will help forum users in their search and will increase the value and quality of the forum.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my topic title was fine considering that I was asking specifically about the Power Magic pro, other units may differ.

Also snailtrail in that topic there is still no clear answer to the question of adding 2 cams to a unit designed for one, only maybe's. From what I have read on this site and others on the net hardwiring is possible but you should check with the person doing the hardwiring if they can do it before spending your money. Or buy one with 2 inputs.

Sorry my english is not so good because I am not a native english speaker.

I was expecting something like:

Is possible to use one UPC for two cameras?
Is possible to use 1 UPC for 2 cameras?

For me correct is 2x not x2
and instead of off I was expecting on.

But my idea about good topic titles was about that thread not yours. Because if that thread had a good name you could read there from the first time.

Sorry for offtopic.

enjoy,
Mtz

Ok so having looked into the specs closer on the ITV-80 UPC it reads on the paper instructions - output current: Max 0.5A.

The spec's on this site for the ITB-100HD power consumption: 0.12A

This would indicate that running two cameras off one ITV-80 to be ok - two cameras would use about half the amps that this UPC can supply.

Back