Xiaomi Action Cam...

Out of curiosity... How would you guys mount the camera as a dash cam? Rearview mirror mount? Suction cup? Permanent sticky mount?

Thanks for the pointer I was on the wrong track looking for something I thought was specific... did manage to use the equalizer to extract more sound though..

As a token of my appreciation I kind of think no one should miss this and not know how to fiddle with the audio !!!!!

I bet that went to number one in Germany as well!

Actually I just Googled that and found out it's a new release - I'd have sworn that was something from the late 80s!!

I didn't know it was out! I'm very interested in trying this out.

Interesting writing about sharpness of different lenses and sound quality on 4pda
Black lens, good sound, risk of blur
Gray lens, sharp but chance of bad sound
WiFi off can improve the sound

I don't trust banggood, had a poor experience with them already, they sell stuff they don't have in stock and just leave you hanging

$75.99 at Gearbest now, another price drop... Price seems to be continuing to drop.

Lol.. another price drop, dropped by $1... Now $74.99 at Gearbest.

$75.99 at Geekbuying...

Think I'll buy one when it reach $70 now ;)

they're $68 in China so they're making nothing already

I know, not much profit when selling these devices at low cost since it's 399 yuan (~$65 USD)... But as consumers, you obviously want the cheapest price as possible sometimes ;)

I know, not much profit when selling these devices at low cost since it's 399 yuan (~$65 USD)... But as consumers, you obviously want the cheapest price as possible sometimes ;)

they only buy them locally and resell so don't get any special buy pricing, with low pricing comes poor service, that's the risk you take, if you get one without fault then no issue, if not ......

they only buy them locally and resell so don't get any special buy pricing, with low pricing comes poor service, that's the risk you take, if you get one without fault then no issue, if not ......

Either way when you buy Xiaomi products from 3rd party sellers (Gearbest, Banggood, Geekbuying, eBay, etc.), you're not getting much support as if you were to buy it locally in China in from jd or xiaomi's website.

Either way when you buy Xiaomi products from 3rd party sellers (Gearbest, Banggood, Geekbuying, eBay, etc.), you're not getting much support as if you were to buy it locally in China in from jd or xiaomi's website.

support is non existent, it's pretty much just a buying service, you want something they buy it and send it to you

Back