Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

Hey guys! Sorry if this has been said before but.. Can i open Xiaomi's RAW photos straight to photoshop , or just the DNG's ?
And one more thing, anyone knows what settings to do in photoshop to make the RAW or DNG photos look normal? Cause when i open the DNG photos they are very dark and out of right color :( ..

Hey guys! Sorry if this has been said before but.. Can i open Xiaomi's RAW photos straight to photoshop , or just the DNG's ?
And one more thing, anyone knows what settings to do in photoshop to make the RAW or DNG photos look normal? Cause when i open the DNG photos they are very dark and out of right color :( ..
Take a look here ... it explained very well... ;)

hello, I have a problem when I want to make videos with 1080p 60fps resolution, the video stutters.

my config:
xiaomi yi 23L
firmware 1.2.13
microSD kingston 32Go U3 Read: 90 mbps write: 80 mbps

alexil

...the microsd should be fast enough for recording, perheps you PC has problems with 60fps or the processor is to slow.
Try another software or player first, second you can test with another microsd.

Thank @gente , it was a video player problem. Thank you again for the solution of track!

Hi Fried. Would it be a problem for you to upload some excel table with resolutions you touched to the first post? 35 mbits seems to be too much for me, at least for 30 fps modes. Thanks

It's easy I've touched every "high quality" resolution & FPS from default value to 35Mbps, but if you need an excel table i'll upload it. If you need a specific bitrate you can also do it yourself, take a look to tutorial video in first page.. let me know... ;)

Hi, I have been the whole day changing adresses, trying custom firmwares (also Fried´s firmware) and creating my owns, also using and modifying autoexecs but Im not fu**ing able to make my camera not to split files with different bitrates. Something interesting here is:

- Setting the bitrate to 50mpbs will make my camera to save 3 files; 1 that last about 5 seconds with 50mbps, other with half of the rate (25) and more duration, finally the last one is back to the standar 21 mpbs rate and last the most.

- Setting the bitrate to 40mbps makes the camera to save 2 files and the second one; half of the first one (21 mbps again), obviously, the second file last longer.

Its like the camera is trying to get back to the factory rate no matter what I do.

Suggestions are welcome.

...reading the forum threads, many users testing that. The result are that 35mbits is the highest stable bitrate.
All others have the same behavior you write before. If this is a problem of the hardware or the microsd, no proof until now. I also tested many resolutions with different bitrates, i mean the only higher resolution stable with 40mbits was 1600x1200 60fps.

...reading the forum threads, many users testing that. The result are that 35mbits is the highest stable bitrate.
All others have the same behavior you write before. If this is a problem of the hardware or the microsd, no proof until now. I also tested many resolutions with different bitrates, i mean the only higher resolution stable with 40mbits was 1600x1200 60fps.

Would be nice someone created a script to force the camera to record what you want xd
Pd: My micro sd is better than the camera itself haha.

Hello! I have installed Fried's firmware to my Xiaomi Yi camera, and today i have noticed that my preview works well but when i press rec on video or to take a photo from my phone through the app is slows down and i can't control it well. I have read that seems the preview mode has high quality and it is possible to edit that so the preview will work on a lower quality...Can someone tell me how to do that? :)

Hello! I have installed Fried's firmware to my Xiaomi Yi camera, and today i have noticed that my preview works well but when i press rec on video or to take a photo from my phone through the app is slows down and i can't control it well. I have read that seems the preview mode has high quality and it is possible to edit that so the preview will work on a lower quality...Can someone tell me how to do that? :)
I've set preview mode to 2mbps cause initially me and other users are looking for better preview when shooting, you can change them yourself to lower value, take a look to video in first post, and using custom firmware you'll have to change these table address: 75 , 78 , 84 , 87 , 90 , 93 , 135 , 138 , 141 , 144
to a lower value instead of 2.0 ( ex. 1.0 or 0.5 )

If you need a specific bitrate you can also do it yourself, take a look to tutorial video in first page.. let me know... ;)

Hi Fried, I'm trying to edit the bitrate table for my 23L Yi but I cannot change the bitrate for 848x480 @ 200 fps because with AFT the last id in bitrate table is 158 and I need to change 165, 166 and 167. How can I change those bitrates? Thanks.

via script create an autoexec.ash with a code like this
Code:
writew 0xC05C28A2 0x420C
this change line 165 (high quality) with 35mbps bitrate, you don't need to change all the lines if you always work in high quality mode.

Code:
writew 0xC05C28A2 0x420C
this change line 165 (high quality) with 35mbps bitrate, you don't need to change all the lines if you always work in high quality mode.
...so only changing bitrate of that resolution by script and not in firmware itself?
no chance to set 35mbits for 848x480p 240fps in firmwareeditor?
LG
gente

Hi everybody,

Of course, my camera Z23L with custom firmware latest version splits videos by 1.95 Gb. Can you please give me a line to put in autoexec.ash or a solution to split videos by 4 Gb or not at all? I read all the topic but I haven't found the exactly solution. Thank you!

writew 0xC05C28A2 0x420C
Yes, you are right, but doing this way the setting will not be lost if you change something by the app? I mean, start Yi, start recording at 200fps, than switch to 2K than switch back to 200fps, does the bitrate remain the same set by writew?

Hi everybody,

Of course, my camera Z23L with custom firmware latest version splits videos by 1.95 Gb. Can you please give me a line to put in autoexec.ash or a solution to split videos by 4 Gb or not at all? I read all the topic but I haven't found the exactly solution. Thank you!
4GB splitting 1.2.13:
Code:
#set file size to 4GB
sleep 3
writew 0xC03A8520 0x2004
sleep 1

Back