Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

It seems that the 1.2.13 fw with 23A rev camera causes preview issues. The preview works only rarely for a short time, then gives black screen. Recording works ok. Tests done with high quality mode.

Yes, you are right, but doing this way the setting will not be lost if you change something by the app? I mean, start Yi, start recording at 200fps, than switch to 2K than switch back to 200fps, does the bitrate remain the same set by writew?
Of course you lost script setting if change resolution via app, you'll have to leave 848x480p 200fps and restart camera if you want that workin, or simply add another line in script to start camera with that specific resolution, again if you change something you'll have to restart it..

4GB splitting 1.2.13:
Code:
#set file size to 4GB
sleep 3
writew 0xC03A8520 0x2004
sleep 1
it still working? I've read in previous posts that in 1.2.13 doesn't work anymore...

It seems that the 1.2.13 fw with 23A rev camera causes preview issues. The preview works only rarely for a short time, then gives black screen. Recording works ok. Tests done with high quality mode.
I'm using the same setting firmware and have no preview issue, try original 1.2.13 and look if you still have that problem..

Please for 1.2.13 file autoexec... or now hack firmware, for 2k video 30fps or high ?
Please help my :))

Is there a way to disable the creation of the THM files?

I understand that if you reset the camera and never connect it to the app, you won't have THM files, but are there any other ways through autoexec?

Is there a way to disable the creation of the THM files?

I understand that if you reset the camera and never connect it to the app, you won't have THM files, but are there any other ways through autoexec?
try to add this line in autoexec
Code:
lu_util exec rm /tmp/fuse_d/DCIM/100MEDIA/*_thm.mp4
if your folder have different name like 102MEDIA or anything else, you have 2 choice reset your camera or change name inside line..

try this line if still working in 1.2.13..
Code:
t app test debug_dump 14

The regular RAW script works fine in 1.2.13 (regular or the 35Mbit version).

One caution: RAW does not work with the time lapse mode set in the camera menus. If you want RAW timelapse, you need to set up a script. It's mentioned in multiple places and yet I still managed to miss that.

I think this, is the easiest way to get raw timelapse and set many other option without messing with scripts..

I've set preview mode to 2mbps cause initially me and other users are looking for better preview when shooting, you can change them yourself to lower value, take a look to video in first post, and using custom firmware you'll have to change these table address: 75 , 78 , 84 , 87 , 90 , 93 , 135 , 138 , 141 , 144
to a lower value instead of 2.0 ( ex. 1.0 or 0.5 )

Thank you very much Fried :) i will do that!

does somebody knows a way to reset file count or even change filenaming , prefferably with autoexec ?
i use several cams (360 video) and it would be great if each camera got the same file name for each shot.
even better, the prefix could be cam1xxx.mp4 , cam2xxx.mp4 etc...
there no chance i will use more than 999 files before emptying the card and it would be really cool to have all files from a same shot to have same number.

Of course you lost script setting if change resolution via app, you'll have to leave 848x480p 200fps and restart camera if you want that workin, or simply add another line in script to start camera with that specific resolution, again if you change something you'll have to restart it..

I'd love to see an example video of 200fps...

How do i know what my build is? and with what resolutions does it work? and i need to rename it then copy paste it to the sdcard and then turn on the camera?
P.S can i change the mbitrate to 60?

Last edited:
Resolution 2k 1080p
P.S when i change all the MBits to 60 and all i click build rom from disk it says rfs builder failed!
what to do?

Last edited:
Back