Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

this work for PAL or just for ntsc?
can i change the resolution in the app and keep the 35mbps?

Hello,
I'm talking about 1080p 50fps , 60fps and can be set higher bitrate ? 50mbs ?
For 2k 30fps ? Higher bitrate ?

My recordings in resolutions:
31634kb / s - 1080p 50fps
33059kb / s - 2k 25fps

That's how they look, can raise anything from those kb / s ?? :) ?
Regards and thanks :)

and more frames per second for the resolution :) :) ?
With beautiful you for your help colleagues :)

this work for PAL or just for ntsc?
can i change the resolution in the app and keep the 35mbps?
works for both of them and yes you can change resolution in app and keep bitrate... :)

Resolution 2k 1080p
P.S when i change all the MBits to 60 and all i click build rom from disk it says rfs builder failed!
what to do?
it strange I never had that error try again with an original firmware and be sure you won't touch temporary folder while editing

Hello,
I'm talking about 1080p 50fps , 60fps and can be set higher bitrate ? 50mbs ?
For 2k 30fps ? Higher bitrate ?

My recordings in resolutions:
31634kb / s - 1080p 50fps
33059kb / s - 2k 25fps

That's how they look, can raise anything from those kb / s ?? :) ?
Regards and thanks :)
to set your own bitrate take a look to tutorial video in first post, you can't have more fps for those resolution cause it's an hardware limit...

it strange I never had that error try again with an original firmware and be sure you won't touch temporary folder while editing
Can you tell me whats and where is the original frimware that i can edit my self?

That's what at the moment is the best performance possible to use the AutoExec ? that and so I'm not working and I do not know why ?

uhmm, what am I doing wrong? Version 23L, on stock firmware 1.2.13, renamed file to firmware.bin, placed on root of sdcard; powered up the camera which starts flashing (multiple beeps), then stops. When I turn the camera on again, it just goes through the same process.

uhmm, what am I doing wrong? Version 23L, on stock firmware 1.2.13, renamed file to firmware.bin, placed on root of sdcard; powered up the camera which starts flashing (multiple beeps), then stops. When I turn the camera on again, it just goes through the same process.
be sure you download it correctly, after flash process that file should be auto-deleted

my camera sometimes, i start video she films like 40 secs then do another file with the rest that i filmed
any ideia?

...check your microsd, it could be too slow or format it again in fat32 with 32kb.

i have a class 10 kingstone i tried format by the fone and using windows, my friend have the same camera and the same sdcard no problems.

I have a similar problem , my card to the Toshiba 16GB microSD , or record , eg . 2 minutes materials in 2K , etc , divides me the file on the card to one file has about 3-6 seconds , with amazing image quality , and the next file is normal, it takes as much as it should, but the quality bitrate falls ...
can I fix this? or wine micro card ? maybe something even recommend ??

i have a class 10 kingstone i tried format by the fone and using windows, my friend have the same camera and the same sdcard no problems.
...format the card with fat32 32kb, you will see it works.
Also an reason can be empty space on microsd, the writing on it becomes slower.
LG
gente

i buyed a new card today toshiba micro sd uhs-1 32gb, and now this problem its solved but i get another one, the cam records a full hd video and a low res video with the same name but with a _thm.

...the second smaller file is review file for app on smartphone.

Like gente said, it's probably a formatting issue. I had the same problem today with a Kingston 32GB class10. I'm on a mac right now, so I used "SDformatter" from sdcard.org with "Overwrite Format" checked, and "Logical Address Adjustment" set to "Yes". This tool is available for windows too. AFAIK apples DiskTool does not provide these kind of options. Seems to work perfectly. Also it solved a stuttering video issue when playing back straight from the card.

Back