Yi hacked resolution 2304x1296 30fps 35Mbits

Is there any way I could make them output ?

I don't know yet. It's a different print function. Maybe could possible to enable a debug mode or do something else to display them. I think it's better to look in the fw and see what the functions approximatley do and what values accept.

Do you know how the command writew works; does it make the change directly in nand ?
In other words, does a modification made by writew is persistent (and the script is no more needed once the change was made) ?

Hey guys! great work here!

So, i'm new to scripts and just wanted to run something by all the experienced ones out here. I edited the autoexec scripts based on what I require and came up with this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yu1x5463dmg7xjr/autoexec.ash?dl=0

Can i group those commands together in the order that I have?

Also, Im running OS X which is why I am doubting if the output of my file is in the right format. I used Text Wrangler to output as a Unix script with Western Latin 1 encoding since thats what I came across to be the ANSI equivalent, am i right? I read something about compatibility issues with line breaks and it would be of great help if someone could look at the script for a minute and let me know if the output is correct (format, line break etc.) and if the commands can be grouped and used together the way I have?

Any and all help is highly appreciated!

Sid

Hi

I'm on a Mac too, I couldn't make autoexec.ash to work. And finally I solved the problem when I erased this hidden file on the memory card: "._autoexec.ash"
You should try the same.

Let me know if it works.

Do you know how the command writew works; does it make the change directly in nand ?
In other words, does a modification made by writew is persistent (and the script is no more needed once the change was made) ?

It's not persistent, at least the sections for bitrate and afaik the entire PRI section. Once you remove the autoexec file everything returns to stock. If you don't input any unknown random addreses it should be ok.

You could try set the brightness with

Code:
t ia2 -adj ae 127

values are from 0(dark) to 255(bright), 127 is somewhere in between from my quick tests.
Hi Funnel,

Is the same commend can be use with fw 1.2?

Thanks!

rlpc8

all test commands are useable on all firmwares (unless they remove / add some functionality, but i doubt they will remove testing functions)

It works.
First click on the link you posted, then on the github page right click on RAW and Save link as.. directly on the SD card. Do not right click directly from the link you posted because it'll download the entire web page. Also the video quality must be set to High in the app or it will not work.

It works.
First click on the link you posted, then on the github page right click on RAW and Save link as.. directly on the SD card. Do not right click directly from the link you posted because it'll download the entire web page. Also the video quality must be set to High in the app or it will not work.
Hi, Funnel! So if i have 1.2.0 fw with 1.8 android app i can download you autoexec script and put it directly in sd card? Do I have to mod my firmware or it does not matter?

Hi

Thanks! It worked :)
So it basically replaces 1080 30fps option (as there in no such resolution [2304] in the scrolling list)?

W apce na smartfonie będzie Ci się wyświetlać jako dodatkowa rozdzielczość, ale wybierając inną nie będziesz mógł powrócić do shackowanej. Droga bez powrotu ;-).
It adds just new resolution, but you can change it just once. Can't back to hacked res via app.

Hi Funnel,

Is the same commend can be use with fw 1.2?

Thanks!

rlpc8

Hi Funnel,

Thanks. One more question. How about the 2560x1440 resolution hack. Is that hacks also work with fw1.2?

rlpc8

Hi Funnel,

Thanks. One more question. How about the 2560x1440 resolution hack. Is that hacks also work with fw1.2?

rlpc8
it works with 1.2. just copy script to your sd card and let magic be.

Which is the script for 2560x1440?? I'm starting to learn something about scripts, but i couldn't get this resolution yet... :(

I have the camera set to go directly in video record mode, but I doubt it makes any difference.

@funnel how do you set it to go directly to video mode? Something like this?
sleep 10
t app key record

ps: Lep pozdrav :)

learning the scripts isnt finding file and copy onto sdcard.
if you want just ask for it.

You can configure the cam to set it directly to video mode by using app...

Back