Yi hacked resolution 2304x1296 30fps 35Mbits

Hi, I received the Yi 2 months ago, but started playing with it this week, I was wondering if it's possible to set the resolution to 2560X1080 if possible, could anybody help me with it? Thank you very much for your time

Yes, set the camera to start by default in video mode from the app and use the command you posted

Code:
sleep 10
t app key record

Hi, I received the Yi 2 months ago, but started playing with it this week, I was wondering if it's possible to set the resolution to 2560X1080 if possible, could anybody help me with it? Thank you very much for your time

You can try if you want, but you'll probably be dissapointed. It's just an upscale from 2304x1296 and looks streched.

Code:
#only for firmware v 1.2.0 2560x1080 upscale
#2304x1296 mode
writeb 0xC06CE446 0x02
#new resolution
writel 0xC05C1E09 0x04380A00

learning the scripts isnt finding file and copy onto sdcard.
if you want just ask for it.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you are trying to say. I know how scripts works, what I would like to know actually, is how this command:

t app key record

is different from:

t app key shutter
t app key shutter_rel

You can try if you want, but you'll probably be dissapointed. It's just an upscale from 2304x1296 and looks streched.

Code:
#only for firmware v 1.2.0 2560x1080 upscale
#2304x1296 mode
writeb 0xC06CE446 0x02
#new resolution
writel 0xC05C1E09 0x04380A00
I don't know what i'm doing wrong, I copy it to a text document and save it as autoexec.ash but it records at 1920x1080 what am I doing wrong? Thank you very much for your help

Did you use proper coding? Unix, notepad++, such things.

edit it with PSPAD and you will never again have problems :p

What is the differences between the models of cameras i.e. 22,22L ?? Are the later models better?

savier: format -> unix :) thats it

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, I copy it to a text document and save it as autoexec.ash but it records at 1920x1080 what am I doing wrong? Thank you very much for your help
descarga algun autoexec.ash de funnel y luego editalo a tu gusto ( si te sirve yo uso editpad lite y no me da problemas)
download some autoexec.ash from funnel github and then edit as you need (i use editpad lite)

I tried to apply the sharpness scrip ( noise reduction ) from funnel's site under 2304x1296 resolution but the resolution went back to 1920x1080. Does it mean that the scrip only applicable for 1920 mode?

In order to use noise reduction and resolution changing scripts do I have to combine them into one or can I drop them both into the root directory?

In order to use noise reduction and resolution changing scripts do I have to combine them into one or can I drop them both into the root directory?
I tried to combine the noise reduction scrip into the resolution scrip but the camera go back to 1920x1080 mode. That's why I raise the question.

hello, i want to know if is posible a 2560x1440 @24fps script at a good bitrate (dont want to break the camera at that resolution and 50mbits)

Thank you to everybody that helped, I just took an autoexec.ash that was working for me and wrote the script in PSPad

Another sample video taken at 2.3k using 1.2 firmware @30fps 35Mbits. Not bad for a 60 quid camera.

Last edited:
Hello.
1. That was the question. Do creaking with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 on present without interpolation? Or would like 50 frames 2.3k)

2. And these are taken from the 1080р points in 1500, the picture is not so clear though to squelch.
3. Or you can do 2.3k to PAL mode wrote in 30 frames instead of 25?

Last edited:
Hello, as a new Xiaomi Yi owner soon, i wondering what is the state of the hack right now. What are the advantage to use a script versus a hacked firmware files ?

If i use the script and remove it from the sd card, will the camera will be back to stock firmware ?

Hello, as a new Xiaomi Yi owner soon, i wondering what is the state of the hack right now. What are the advantage to use a script versus a hacked firmware files ?

If i use the script and remove it from the sd card, will the camera will be back to stock firmware ?

I've read in this forum that Funnel has said, "Once you remove the autoexec file everything returns to stock."

So, I think that is the case. You boot the camera with a script in the root directory of your SD card and it will be applied each time you turn on the camera. If you remove the script and boot the camera it will return to normal.

Somebody correct me if I am giving a wrong answer.

Back