Yi hacked resolution 2304x1296 30fps 35Mbits

Has anyone messed with or had success with the noise reduction script to increase sharpness? If so what setting did you use?

What about the ultimate script? Meaning 60 Mbps, 2304 resolution and no noise reduction?
Is it possible to combine these?

you can combine ANYTHING in the .ash script. You can even make camera beep a rhytm of your favorite song.

you can combine ANYTHING in the .ash script. You can even make camera beep a rhytm of your favorite song.
Not really, I have tried to append the noise reduction script to the 35M 2304 file that was download from funnel, the cam went back to 1080p when startup. No solution at the moment.....

Not really, I have tried to append the noise reduction script to the 35M 2304 file that was download from funnel, the cam went back to 1080p when startup. No solution at the moment.....

It works for me, my camera is running firmware version 1.20 and it can take 2k videos with noise reduction perfectly.

It works for me, my camera is running firmware version 1.20 and it can take 2k videos with noise reduction perfectly.
If it is the case, can you share your script with me? Screen shot is good enough

If it is the case, can you share your script with me? Screen shot is good enough

Here it is:

Code:
#set video resolution to 2304x1296 30fps
writeb 0xC06CE446 0x02

#set bitrate to 30Mb/s
writew 0xC05C1006 0x41F0

#set noise reduction value to 2048
t ia2 -adj tidx -1 8192 -1

BTW you need to save it as a UNIX text format, not the DOS/Windows one.
You may need a 3rd party editor for editing the code and save it, like Notepad++ in Windows or TextWaggler in OSX.

Oh oh, this is just for 1.20 firmware, NOT for the older ones. If you have a different version, you need to change the 2k video setting code to a correct code.

Oh oh, this is just for 1.20 firmware, NOT for the older ones. If you have a different version, you need to change the 2k video setting code to a correct code.
Thanks for your reminding, I am using fw1.20 already.

Does anyone have an autoexec.ash script for setting the resolution to 2560x1440 on firmware 1.2? I can only seem to find scripts for 1296p.

2304x1296 appears in the IOS app as a choice in the Resolution menu, but it doesn't work. Selecting it results in an error message, "Setting Failed".

BTW you need to save it as a UNIX text format, not the DOS/Windows one.
You may need a 3rd party editor for editing the code and save it, like Notepad++ in Windows or TextWaggler in OSX.
Tried to do it in PSPad editor, there is UNIX option in format but after clicking on it it's not checked. Solution?

it does not produce any "check" next to it, current format setting is displayed on the bottom status bar

Hello. Thank you for the script!
You could do this mode?
2304x1296 24fps

For some reason my xiaomi is script-proof. Tried numerous times, different scripts, with different coding, no change in resolution or sharpeness/noise.

Back