When looking for a new dash cam, check out our main page for the best bang for your buck dash cams. Beyond that, for 2022 these are the best dash cams to consider.
Cheapest dash cam to consider
(Note: Anything under $40 is typically poor quality).
- 70mai Dash Cam Pro+ / A500S (good video but note it has a battery not capacitor and shoots 4:3 video)
Discreet single camera with screen and GPS
- VIOFO A119 V3 (all around great camera)
Good Value Dual Camera
- VIOFO A129 Plus Duo
- 70mai A800S (Best 4K bargain, but note it has a battery not capacitor and rear video quality is not the best)
- Blueskysea B4K (The rear camera is optional)
Premium 4K Dual Camera
- VIOFO A129 Pro Duo 4K (Best 4K video quality)
- Thinkware U1000 (Most feature packed – best parking mode and has Cloud functionality)
- VIOFO A129 Duo IR (Best video quality and buffered parking mode)
- Blueskysea B2W (Good all around rideshare but has a unique design)
Best Brand Name Camera
Brands with the best support
- Street Guardian (Best support and 24 month warranty when registering your cam)
- VIOFO (Good firmware updates and 18 month warranty)
- Garmin (Brand name with good support)
If this list does not provide a camera that meets your needs, check out our What Should I Buy Sub-Forum.
Published: January 3, 2022