Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

The adult diapers are a bit wrong but I'm guessing when you're packed like sardines onto a train there's not a great deal of access to the toilets :eek:

as I said it's a month of interruption, some people take off from work a week early and spend the whole week in a line to buy a train ticket, if you're a bit better off though you pay someone else to stand in the line for you

I avoid travel at this time but even as it is the train system can be hectic, took a 20 hour train trip one time and the toilets ran out of water for flushing halfway, the train stunk by the time we arrived that's for sure

some people take off from work a week early and spend the whole week in a line to buy a train ticket, if you're a bit better off though you pay someone else to stand in the line for you
sounds like china.

Well i have no doubt the same would be true here if Denmark was a little larger, out national railway DSB is pretty inkompetent ( i know i worked for them 5 years )
When i was in school we was going to the southern Jutland for a week on a class trip, but DSB forgot all about us reserving our trip months in advance, so we had to drive the last 2/3 of the way in a goods car :oops: ( and that i think was illigal allready then )

And each year if a little snow or a handfull of leaves suddenly and unexpected land on the rails, all switches stop to work and it all grind to a halt. :(

Astrology,,,,,,,,, baaaaahhhhhh

angry-goat.jpg

will be a little dearer than the SG9665GPS, it costs us more to make

the page got published a little early, due later this month

Very impressive :)

Any time frame for the capacitor model with the internal GPS module yet please Jokiin?

man im looking at the listing on your website daily for this thing, I want I want I want i want. :):confused::oops::rolleyes:o_O:cool: soo close yet soo far. as well as the remote cam one. stupid delivery company.

Any time frame for the capacitor model with the internal GPS module yet please Jokiin?

The perfect dash cam ---> SG7LA50GC (capacitor) with remote cam that plugs into mounting base with about 5 meter (or longer) cable for larger vehicles.

Last edited:
The perfect dash cam ---> SG7LA50GC (capacitor) with remote cam that plugs into mounting base with about 5 meter (or longer) cable for larger vehicles.
And cost $500. Now how many of you still willing to buy it? :p

I don't think we'd fit it all in if it was to be a dual cam version
I bet there's a lot of empty space in there. Big problem as I see it would be getting a processor fast enough to do dual channel that doesn't generate a lot of heat.

Only 2 will be sold? Jokiin will be making a big loss :p
I don't know about that. It would be an interesting product for sure and I think it would have a lot of interest here in the U.S., especially if the price point wasn't outrageous.

Only 2 will be sold? Jokiin will be making a big loss :p

people are paying $650 here for 2 channel Blackvue models, no doubt something at $500 would sell although I don't see a 2 channel version (if it were possible) being that expensive anyway

Back