New Dome Dashcam Dome GS98 Ambarella A7LA70 Chipset

The upper part of the auto glass coated with metal inhibit passage of heat, so the GPS module is not connected at the top.

I do the same as you, GPS module placed below, will be tested. But the fact remains, most likely in this module installed GPS antenna with low sensitivity. I had a recorder Mini 0801 and problems with GPS was not. Let's see how it will work with GPS module from gs90c.

Helloo Guys,

May I have your attention.

We are so sorry to inconvenient you as GPS problems.

If you made an order of GS98C from Gearbest.com, pls PM us with your order number.

We will offer you guys one GPS for free.

If your GS98C is working well, do not PM us to ask for free GPS.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards.

Helloo Guys,

If you made an order of GS98C from Gearbest.com, pls PM us with your order number.

Best regards.
Already PM you. Thanks

Last edited:
Helloo Guys,

Best regards.
That's a very good move to resolve the issue.
giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Helloo Guys,

Best regards.
thanks

Am I the only one that has issue with the audio recording buzzing (eeeeee....) sound?

Il
No buzzing sound very nice.
problem may originate from your vehicle
I don't think so. Because I tried taking video at home power with battery. Still the same.

I know some power adapters cause interference with the cars radio, have you tried with another power cable? Perhaps you can also try another micro SD card or even resetting the settings or even switching the audio off and on again. Although it might just be a quality control issue on the camera once again.

I know some power adapters cause interference with the cars radio, have you tried with another power cable? Perhaps you can also try another micro SD card or even resetting the settings or even switching the audio off and on again. Although it might just be a quality control issue on the camera once again.
I tried all those that you suggested and as I mention I even tried recording battery powered only. Still the same.

I'm surprised that I'm the only one who have this issue.

These videos has the buzzing sound too.
I guess they just don't bother to bring up the issue.

Picture quality is already nice.

That night time shot of the road rules is just retarded......... What sort of road allows 3 vehicles to merge into one lane.

That night time shot of the road rules is just retarded......... What sort of road allows 3 vehicles to merge into one lane.

Guessing you haven't driven in China then ;)

I never really noticed as a passenger but once I started driving in China it was apparent that a lot of roads suddenly change how many lanes there are, even from one side of an intersection to the other, no wonder it's chaos at times

Last edited:
Picture quality is already nice.

Are you referring to my night video? I'm from Malaysia and currently the road is under construction for preparation of the KL CITY RACE. that's why is congested.
http://www.gtcitygrandprix.com/phone/about.html

I saved the camera from the GPS module latch.
pasted it cable extend konsul the left side of the front windshield.
currently it connects more than 15 seconds at most. No problem, no problem with the camera. just can not connect to the GPS module in place and because of the angle.
I think so.

Turkish language:
GPS modülünü kamera mandalından ayırdım.
kablosunu uzatıp ön camın sol tarafına ön konsula yapıştırdım.
şu anda en fazla 15 saniye de bağlanıyor. hiç sorun yok, kamerada sorun yok. sadece gps modülü yerinden ve açısından dolayı bağlanamıyor.
böyle düşünüyorum.

@domekaka
@Fandy

Please add the ability to synchronize the date and time on the GPS !!! I have a problem with full battery power, got off date on 02/01/2015 0:00 eventually stopped previous files deleted because the date they became later, and new files with correct date not become overwritten, and I did not notice it for two days.
And please add the ability to display records the current position near the date, time, speed and driver ID.

I attached a screenshot. Discharge of the battery occurred in the evening 22.07.2015. All entries including this date is. Next date reset to 01.02.2015. As you can see from the screenshot with the new date of 2 file. And also it shows that the DVR does not remove the dates from 22/07/2015, as in fact they are newer and therefore begins to delete files with the date 01.02.2015. And in fact only two of the file is constantly overwritten.

Attachments

• Bag.JPG
    Bag.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
@domekaka
@Fandy

Please add the ability to synchronize the date and time on the GPS !!! I have a problem with full battery power, got off date on 02/01/2015 0:00 eventually stopped previous files deleted because the date they became later, and new files with correct date not become overwritten, and I did not notice it for two days.
And please add the ability to display records the current position near the date, time, speed and driver ID.

I attached a screenshot. Discharge of the battery occurred in the evening 22.07.2015. All entries including this date is. Next date reset to 01.02.2015. As you can see from the screenshot with the new date of 2 file. And also it shows that the DVR does not remove the dates from 22/07/2015, as in fact they are newer and therefore begins to delete files with the date 01.02.2015. And in fact only two of the file is constantly overwritten.
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back