Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

Sound was excellent also, seems I'll now have a record of all my calls whilst on the road, undecided if that's a good thing! ;-)
hit the Mic button to turn the microphone off when your talking on the phone, easy.

is set to 50Hz by default but LED lights will have some flicker regardless of the setting

Thanks Rick, no issue at all but you saved me checking anyway, cheers.

hit the Mic button to turn the microphone off when your talking on the phone, easy.

Cheers Woz, eyes are too old to see which button that is 'on the run' so guess all is on the record now.

I like the name :)

Glad you like 'where in the world is Carmen SG9665GC'. She's married up with Bob now. Bob being the in-dash GPS, sound, phone, reverse cam guy. :)

Cheers Woz, eyes are too old to see which button that is 'on the run' so guess all is on the record now.

far right button of the 5 so can easily do it by feel, one press will turn on the LCD display (if it's off), second press will turn the mic off and the red Mic LED (top right) will go out, press again to turn it back on

Mini 0806 defector hey?
No, absolutly no problem with my mini 0806, the SG9665 is for my wife's car ;)
I 'll test it and depending on the results I'll buy an other one (So the mini will go at the rear)

No, absolutly no problem with my mini 0806, the SG9665 is for my wife's car ;)
I 'll test it and depending on the results I'll buy an other one (So the mini will go at the rear)
good to see your giving the wife the best and demoting the runner up to the rear.

Many potential clients ask size.
Please.
(in centimeters)

aiX4r.jpg

aiX4p.jpg

aiX4n.jpg

aiX4i.jpg

aiX4k.jpg

with CPL (WDR-Off _ EV - 1/3)

6adb047328b0.png

d27671d117cf.png

after 6 months in the same place ;)

6bae48cf398e.png

Last edited:
I just bought one and installed it, all seems good. I have a couple of 32gb kingston cards, but would a 64gb Samsung Evo also work ok? If I want to go to 128gb I heard lexar are the best, any others?

Thanks.

To add to the list of cards that work I've been using 64GB Transcend and 64GB PNY since early summer with no issues in my 2 GC's.

Thanks, at first pass the 64gb samsung seems to be working well.

What is the preferred way to change the daylight saving time? I just changed the time zone 1 hour east.

Back