Did someone go into the back of the Golf which shunted him into the back of you?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

well done @alexsoll you are the first person to get a video of an incident on the SG9663DC. bad luck it was your own though.

that's korean dashcams cant have ;)
That's why in the past I used an sg9665gc next to my dr650gw-2ch. Best of both worlds.

Using just a thinkware f770 right now, considering throwing up a second front facing cam for better driving video quality.

Will this camera have a parking mode?

it's something we are looking into, it won't have at release time but I'd suggest not buying on the basis of it might come, it will only come if it can be done effectively

patiently waiting... video quality is excellent even with youtube compression.

@alexsoll Glad you're OK and that the collision was minor. The video quality shown is nice, thanks for posting it :)

Phil

Hey guys.. Will this DC

1. Have GPS module included or additional cost?
  2. I am guessing both cam videos will leverage from just one GPS module.
  3. I understand front cam CPL is included? Not needed / optional for rear? Also few posts suggests that CPL should be taken out for night time recording?
  4. Require 1 or 2 miniSD card? Does street guardian not recommend Sandisk High Endurance ?
  5. If needed, would require just 1 discharge prevention unit like Vico Power Plus for both cams?
  6. The rear cam will plug into front cam and then just one wire to cigarette lighter / hardwire kit? (like DR650S-2CH)
  7. Guessing price will be quite competitive to DR650S-2CH unit.. or say 2 X A119S V2

Just trying to make up my mind today on the setup requirements on what is needed for this and hold out.. v/s setup for 2 x A119S V2 or DR650S-2CH

1. included
2. GPS data is embedded in both data streams
3. 1 included, rear supports it but most often not needed so available as an accessory
4. 1 card, high endurance cards are recommended but will run on regular good quality cards
5. only has one power supply
6. correct
7. will be cheaper than the Blackvue

WHERE IS THE 'TAKE MY MONEY' BUTTON? :)

On a serious note - is the architecture suitable for mounting the main unit(s) as side cams and the remote cameras as front/rear? In my mind (feeble as it may be) it seems that could make the front/rear cams a bit more discreet albeit at the expense of easy access to the main unit(s).

I don't think so but that may come down to individual circumstance, I feel the front camera would be too big for most side mount applications but I guess it could work for some

WHERE IS THE 'TAKE MY MONEY' BUTTON? :)

On a serious note - is the architecture suitable for mounting the main unit(s) as side cams and the remote cameras as front/rear? In my mind (feeble as it may be) it seems that could make the front/rear cams a bit more discreet albeit at the expense of easy access to the main unit(s).
i love this ideal.
But powering this camera from cigarette ligher will be tricky.

i love this ideal.
But powering this camera from cigarette ligher will be tricky.
Not if you have one in the rear seat area like I do. ;)

Edit: Like this - (Although right now I'm powering 4 cams from there so it's a bit messier. Not a problem since the rear seat seldom gets used.)
RearPower.jpg

Last edited:
Back