the camera has a power button, easy to turn off if not needed
Under that circumstance will the camera restart when the vehicle is started?

These are "switching mode power supplies" with a regulated output which is supposed to stay in spec over a wide range of input voltages."Step-down" transformers now see consumer use only in some high-current applications where the electronic components we have now can't handle the load.

Phil
Just looked that up, good to know!
We use a few step up transformers in our shop for high voltage machines and the internals of a wall charger for a phone look very simple so i had just assumed they were simple step down transformers... oops.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

not yet, I'm in China now but everyone here is still on holidays, will get an update on the schedule next week once everyone starts coming back to work
You must bring some festival cakes when coming back for us :D

...I'm in China now...
I wish I had known that. My brother just returned from a 3 week trip. I'm sure it would have been quite easy for the two of you to meet up and say 'Hi'. :D:ROFLMAO:

I wish I had known that. My brother just returned from a 3 week trip. I'm sure it would have been quite easy for the two of you to meet up and say 'Hi'. :D:ROFLMAO:

yeah it's a small place, we've probably crossed paths without even knowing :p

yeah it's a small place, we've probably crossed paths without even knowing :p
One of the things he was most struck by when there was the population density in the metropolitan areas. He specifically mentioned that Xi’an (population over 8 million) was referred to as a 'village'. :)

this is our method, three wire power supply, there's no mistaking if the power is from a permanent or accessory source using this method which is why we can use it to switch functions in the camera
I burned a three wire power supply from the first installation. For sure the Ground (-) was mounted correct. O hope yours to not be so sensitive to installations.

enjoy,
Mtz

One of the things he was most struck by when there was the population density in the metropolitan areas. He specifically mentioned that Xi’an (population over 8 million) was referred to as a 'village'. :)

that's one place I haven't been to yet, very popular tourist destination due to the terracotta warriors, and yeah, 8 million is not a big city here

I burned a three wire power supply from the first installation. For sure the Ground (-) was mounted correct. O hope yours to not be so sensitive to installations.

enjoy,
Mtz

you can never account for what some people will do with things at times, can't ever be 100% foolproof unfortunately

I don't get into those, too dry for my liking
Do Chinese take days off for this holiday? I've been chatting with some sellers recently and haven't got any reply.

Do Chinese take days off for this holiday? I've been chatting with some sellers recently and haven't got any reply.
From what I understand pretty much the entire country shuts down.

they often refer to it as their 'National day' holiday, it goes for a week and shuts things down for almost a month, no replies during at least the first week of October is entirely normal, due to the sheer volume of people that relocate during this period you will often find people will take off before the holidays and/or come back after them, sometimes to avoid the crush, sometimes out of necessity but staffing is generally very minimal at best at this time of year, when they do come back they come back to a backlog of enquiries, freight issues etc so expect things to take longer to get sorted

That is about 7 times bigger than this state is.
I wonder what they call a wilderness...

probably have customs issues.

every time I come back I see queues of Chinese at customs in Sydney all getting pulled up for all the food and junk they bring with them, I swear they have no idea we have Chinese supermarkets where you can just walk in and buy all the same stuff any time you like

Back