A129 3-wire kit

Yesss ordered one from their site.

It is about time. Just placed my order.

Thank you for the hard work, Viofo!

-Sam

I see just few pcs. are available (37).

enjoy,
Mtz

That's good news! I wonder how's that gonna work with the Cellink Neo 6?

Which fuze taps should i order with the hardwire kit? (Vw golf 2014)

just ordered one. what is the voltage selector for?

Which fuze taps should i order with the hardwire kit? (Vw golf 2014)
Wire it into the radio wiring which is already fused. A multimeter will be required to find the permenant and switched lives.

Been trying to order one but Paypal has been down in India for the past 3 days. Need more payment options.

I also bought.
I have a similar one, but since Mio - I don't trust.

Hmmm, can’t see it on Viofo Australia website... Can I get this anywhere else?

Had a feeling thats what it was. Which voltage is the one to select before it kills the battery?
None of the voltages will kill the car battery, but they will all shorten its life! The lower the voltage setting, the shorter the car battery life, assuming that it regularly reaches the cut off limit, which depends on how much and how often you drive the car.

A general guide, assuming that your car has a lead acid main battery:
  • For an AGM car battery use 11.8V.
  • For a Long Life (Calcium)(5 Year Warranty) battery use 12.0V.
  • For a Maintenance Free (Cheap)(≤3 Year Warranty) battery use 12.2V
If you often leave the car unused for over a week at a time then it might be wise to increase that by one stop.
If you are driving in temperatures below -20°C then also increase it by one stop.

If you don't regularly drive for more than 1 hour, or occasionally drive for over 4 hours, then it would help battery life significantly if you used a battery charger to 100.00% fill the car battery at least once every 3 months, this will clean the battery plates which if not done every 3 months can become impossible, it is a good thing to do even if you do regularly make long drives.

Last edited:
None of the voltages will kill the car battery, but they will all shorten its life! The lower the voltage setting, the shorter the car battery life, assuming that it regularly reaches the cut off limit, which depends on how much and how often you drive the car.

A general guide, assuming that your car has a lead acid main battery:
  • For an AGM car battery use 11.8V.
  • For a Long Life (Calcium)(5 Year Warranty) battery use 12.0V.
  • For a Maintenance Free (Cheap)(≤3 Year Warranty) battery use 12.2V
If you often leave the car unused for over a week at a time then it might be wise to increase that by one stop.
If you don't regularly do drives of more than 1 hour, or occasional drives of over 4 hours, then it would help battery life significantly if you used a battery charger to 100.00% fill the car battery every 3 months.
Thankyou. Just wat i was looking for.

Back