A129 Pro firmware

I just got my a129 pro yestdeay and it had firmware version 1.4 on it. i went to the viofo site and it says 1.1 is the most current version is this true? seems backwards to me. Also reading on here i see there is a 2.0 being mentioned what is the newest version i am looking for?

thanks
Stick with V1.4. V2.0 is still a beta.

I can now confirm that v2.0 doesn't beep on error during parking mode and driving mode. I switched my sdcard (512GB Samsung Evo Plus) with my wife's (256GB Samsung Evo Plus) A129 Duo. The card is FAT32 (yes I didn't reformat it to exfat) and it failed to write during my drive to work. When I parked, I saw the rec led blinking. After looking through the video files, I lost around 30 minutes of recording, without knowing that error occured.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I can now confirm that v2.0 doesn't beep on error during parking mode and driving mode. I switched my sdcard (512GB Samsung Evo Plus) with my wife's (256GB Samsung Evo Plus) A129 Duo. The card is FAT32 (yes I didn't reformat it to exfat) and it failed to write during my drive to work. When I parked, I saw the rec led blinking. After looking through the video files, I lost around 30 minutes of recording, without knowing that error occured.

The lack of audible recording error warning is unacceptable.

So, its advice to format Sdcard to exfat?

So, its advice to format Sdcard to exfat?
For now, it seems that V1.7T and V2.0 should use exfat formatted sdcard, else write error during driving mode.

For now, it seems that V1.7T and V2.0 should use exfat formatted sdcard, else write error during driving mode.

What if I format the card in A129pro cam?Which format will it be?

What if I format the card in A129pro cam?Which format will it be?
I have no idea. From my experience, on V1.7T, when it will format according to the original format the card was in. But the posts in this forum stated that it will always choose exfat.

I can now confirm that v2.0 doesn't beep on error during parking mode and driving mode.
Just checking - do you have the beep set to all sounds in the settings?

Someone have a changelog for V1.7T ?
Btw what od on menu parking mode timer 12/24 h serious?

Someone have a changelog for V1.7T ?
Btw what od on menu parking mode timer 12/24 h serious?
If you click on 12 hours, more selections will appear, then just choose on. I think ON may be infinite.

No option is appering i am clicking on it and it goes back to menu i can pick 12 or 24 nothing more there.
OK, you need to enter the Parking Mode Timer, then press the REC button to scroll up the menu.

Back