Pics that make you smile

Danes :rolleyes::LOL:

So they launched the digital corona passport, which you need to flash if you want to do a lot of things.
BUT ! there is a few problems ( like i knew there would be cuz there always is )
#1 the corona passport are as part of some apparently already existing health app you can put on your phone, this APP contain ALL of your health stuff and history gong back to the warts on your feet in the #5 grade, and you have to flash it all to say your hairdresser which have to check if you want a haircut.

#2 the passport itself well with a few clicks in the a browser you can change the dates on tests and even the results too, so it is pretty much useless, though all have been quick to say " well if you cheat that way it is document fraud, and as Denmark have turned into soviet Russia here there are a X2 penalty for corona related crimes.

Also sort of related, a random number of the people getting corona aid have to be audited to make sure they have not cheated, and this have to be done by a certified accountant, so i saw a guy who got 5500 Dkkr in corona aid, but now he have to pay at least 10.000 DKkr for a accountant to verify that........ LOL :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::mad:

O And our new F35 Jets, as anyone know pretty damn loud planes, but Danish military they deducted they will be less loud taking off and landing then a F16 fighter, all of this have a lot to say in regard to compensations to the poor bastards living near the 2 military airports where these planes will be stationed.

Military figured ( deduction apparently no one bothered to go to the US with a DB meter to get the actual values ) the F35 will be 91 DB,,,,,, but a F16 is 96 DB, and other places they have measured 118 DB for F35 fighters

fb7038fdc68792f4e061d07445179d16.jpg

So testing the external MIC for the viofo A139 today, and thats all dandy, that is until i upload a video to youtube from the internal camera of me complaining about the amount of cardboard needed to send a micro SD card to me.

Then it did turn a bit funny :LOL:

Okay i will have to cut youtube some slack, for some reason my editing software did this, why i do not know as its the same parameters as used in the clip from the front camera.

Last edited:
Well that clear everything :LOL:

Its now been + 1 week of the police being able to confiscate cars.
I know one partikular guy probably do not talk to his M8 anymore, he lent him his 911 to go get pizza, which he did at wayyyyy to high speed, resulting in the car getting confiscated.
170705806_3519640454807381_3840062943037808186_n-tJLYqd0T2I4YVD88tHgsRA.jpeg

But as i recall a total of 14 cars have been taken in a week, and the number are already higher one week +3 days in.

Well that clear everything :LOL:

Its now been + 1 week of the police being able to confiscate cars.
I know one partikular guy probably do not talk to his M8 anymore, he lent him his 911 to go get pizza, which he did at wayyyyy to high speed, resulting in the car getting confiscated.
That's going to end up being one very expensive pizza.

In the 90ties i tried one of the then high end 911s , it as i recall had 409 BHP and a Danish price tag on the wrong side of 4 mill DKkr / 640.000 USD
It was quite nice and if only it had plates on it, and i was allowed to take it to the road :cool:
BUT ! i am still not a over the top fan of the brand / models, but as a petrol-head i must of course acknowledge the heritage.

it would be cheaper to hire a scantly clad girl to prance around and serve you beer, and while the BD robot are extremely titillating for my inner nerd, then if i was to drink the beer which i dont really like, served by a girl would make it taste better.
Also sure french maid outfit would be better on girl than on Spot.

You may have to watch this a few times to see what happened.

I am sure some here ( loving to spend other peoples money ) are a bit envious of Norway here.
After all a tunnel large enough to sail a cruise ship they,,,,, thats no small hole in the grou,,,,, mountain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back