A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Minivan hits a Ford van while pulling out of a gas station....

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue N5

Aaa yes the ever present phone junkies.

This onramp never fails to fail lol

Camera(s) used: VANTRUE N5

Someone reversed into me yesterday, i was behind her turning onto a side road, and 20 feet or so onto that, she stopped, and " promptly " reversed, prompting me to reverse so at least that way the paint exchange was minimal.
But i dident even get around to using my horn, which in hindsight might have been a better idea, not least since i reversed back onto a road, and there was also a car behind me wanting to go in same direction, but due to winter conditions it kept well back.

I will upload that here in this section, but for now i want to go for a short drive in the Kia Niro the shop gave me as a loaner while they service my car fix 1 broken bearing FL and ball joints on front axle ASO,,,,,, a new steering rack, which the car also need, and not a cheap part, well it will have to wait until its inspection time in May.

The pup cup i dont think are a thing in Denmark.
My youngest niece have a German shepherd, but its a handful to say the least, IMHO as a wanna be not dog owning dog whisper a liability.
Why are PPL in my family such ignorant dog owners. :oops: some have gotten by with some grace but only as they choose little dogs like Frenchies, and as far as i know keep them away from other dogs, sure as hell not socialized.

My big friend Fie, she went to the great plain in the sky to frolic there last year, but at least we got many good walks in, unlike anyone else which was literally pulled behind her.

PS: Honda got what it had coming, + a little remember that fool.

Last edited:
Random car blows through stop sign......

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue Nexus 5

What i saw before that idiot,,,,,,, Parked PT cruiser,,,,, i thought the world was done with those. :)

My fluffy proximity alarm lol

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue Nexus 5

Well Done Rick.

Most probably saved some innocent person or family from being involved in a crash they didn't create.

I think that the New Zealanders have a similar "system" when they see erratic driving.

Congratulations.

No favors for the DUI people of the world.

2 days ago i read a short newsflash here, some 18 YO kid ( that mean he just got his licence ) was measured doing 117 KM/h in a 50 Zone in a town.
That is what is called " insanity " driving here, so the kid can wave goodbye to his BMW ( confiscated in cases like this ), he can wave goodbye to his license for a while, and he can say hello to a fine, and possible jail time too.

I really like they are now confiscating PPLs cars for the most aggravated things.

One thing missing though, and that is repeat offenders, in a local COP program a guy was pulled over for driving without a license, for the 494 time.
Mind you cars do also get confiscated for that nowadays, even if it is a car he " borrowed "
But 494 cases and that was in a short time + all the other stuff CUZ with a act like that he of course also done other stuff.

I have a perfect solution for cases like that but no one like it, but it will work, whatever society here try is assured to fail which i think that guy prove just fine, and rest assured he is not alone.

Back