Mini 0803 coming

Hello. Tell please how to use LDWS? And firmware 0801 more nuanced than 0803. Will there be a new firmware with even greater settings and languages?
chris-s' post re. LDWS is here....
LDWS testing and GPS .srt from Registrator viewer testing :)

Calibration of LDWS is very simple.
The bottom line should be just up to the front of the hood.
The up line should be lower from horizon.
I've done manual calibration, it seems that there is an auto calibratoin but I didn't understand how it works.

It works fine as you can see but it is useless because the buzzer is just a whisper... I can't hear it on the highway, and too low to wake me up in the city...:rolleyes:
It also warns a bit too late, it waits that the line will be on the center of the hood...

Not sure about about the latest FW developments/languages. @Rayman.Chan - Any news about FW development for the Mini 0803, please?

Thank you guys. There are May's firmware on my 0803. If I turn on DVR with sound off in fact the sound is recorded. But if turn ON and OFF sound via Up botton, sound not recorded. In the the settings there is no click sound. In old DVR F500LHD you can choose how to enable sound.

That's because the sound off/on selection is the up arrow.
You are simply switching mute on again with the up arrow when the cam powers up

Looks like it is the (Transcend class 10 ) 32gb TF card that is indeed the problem.
The old 8gb class 4 card that I tried is fine
I'll give the Transcend card another go, after another reformat, it may have a glitch

Come across this today

Still there are some works needed to be done so that Mini 0803 dashboard camera gets better.

Today, we just get the latest updated firmware-

dated at 7th, May 2014 for the version which is with the GPS but without the built-in memory. You can download the firmware here:

Dose this mean it's not compatible GPS with 8gb internal memory

http://www.diggcams.com/download/mini-0803-dashcam-FW140507.rar

Can anyone tell me what folder I paste the firmware file in and do I delete the old one.

That's if I take punt and try this updated one FW140507

My concern is I'm not sure if it's compatible with mine because of the 8gb internal memory

The one I have now is FW20140510 V1.0

Attachments

• 2014-06-23_17-29-22.jpg
    2014-06-23_17-29-22.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
Format the card, just have the firmware bin file only on the card and turn the camera on and follow the prompts

Format the card, just have the firmware bin file only on the card and turn the camera on and follow the prompts

If you format the card how do you leave Firmware bin file

Am I correct that firmware file is in Misc folder ?

Format the card just to make sure you have nothing on the card, no files, no folders

Once you've done that copy the firmware file only onto the card, put it in the camera then power on etc etc

Format the Card after thatt put the Firmware in the root Directory of your Card (eg. F:\firmware.bin)

In case I stuff it up can I restore the old firmware

Just so I'm clear, I have used 2 cards files on both if I format one card and keep the other and if it stuffs up I can go back to the other card.

Just so I'm clear, I have used 2 cards files on both if I format one card a keep the other and if it stuffs up I can go back to the other card.

To be honest I have no idea what you just said

Firmware file only on a card, turn the camera on and follow the prompts

If you don't like the version you update to try another, same process, firmware only on the card etc etc

You can go back and forward firmware versions as you please, it's very straightforward

Sorry, I'm old and confused, :D I'm not now thanks

That's if I take punt and try this updated one FW140507. The one I have now is FW20140510 V1.0

Your updated one is older than the one you got !

Also, if you have got the 0803 with internal memory, the latest I have seen is 0507 version.
If you install a version of the no-internal memory/1card firmware on the 0803 with internal memory(2 card), you lose access to the internal memory drive. It will function but only as 1 card device.

If you really have FW20140510 for the 2 card/internal memory, please post the firmware here :)

Your updated one is older than the one you got !

Also, if you have got the 0803 with internal memory, the latest I have seen is 0507 version.
If you install a version of the no-internal memory/1card firmware on the 0803 with internal memory(2 card), you lose access to the internal memory drive. It will function but only as 1 card device.

If you really have FW20140510 for the 2 card/internal memory, please post the firmware here :)

I have 0803 with GPS & 8gb internal memory when you scroll through the menue under software it says FW20140510 V1.0 are you saying this is the latest firmware?

Now I'm totally confused

Back