Can I get a confirmation that the rear cam will work with a hatchback like my 2008 GTI?

Also, has any testing been done with tint? I run 11% (dark) in the back.

Can I get a confirmation that the rear cam will work with a hatchback like my 2008 GTI?

Also, has any testing been done with tint? I run 11% (dark) in the back.

I have a Suzuki Grand Vitara, (rear door opens sideways) and rear window is tinted, hasn't presented any problems

Good to know. Thanks :)

i got a rear tinted 30% I think, its overexposed so far so I don't think its an issue.

And you expect what with tinted windows and the CPL.......... At night............. You should be shot

I kind of like this approach :) Even with all that going against it, it is still better than many cams do at night without a CPL or window tint holding them back :rolleyes: Worst-case scenarios usually magnify any faults and in that I think it has done well indeed. Besides, if we shoot @wozzzzza who will post all the vids for us to drool over while we wait for our own? :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Had two near misses on my way to work today. Really looking forward to this releasing so I can get those sweet Internet points posting videos of bad drivers.

...Even with all that going against it, it is still better than many cams do at night without a CPL or window tint holding them back...
Truth to that for sure. My rear 'GC' with a CPL and privacy glass does nearly as well as an A118C without CPL through the same glass.

heres a couple of side by side shots at exactly the same time of SG9665GC V3 with CPL and the SG9663DC with CPL.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2017-05-31-15h11m28s988.jpg
    vlcsnap-2017-05-31-15h11m28s988.jpg
    951.1 KB · Views: 40
  • vlcsnap-2017-05-31-15h12m20s961.jpg
    vlcsnap-2017-05-31-15h12m20s961.jpg
    928 KB · Views: 42
heres another teaser, ive learnt from alexsoll how to do this.
both cams with CPL on.

heres a couple of side by side shots at exactly the same time of SG9665GC V3 with CPL and the SG9663DC with CPL.
To me the pic 1 looks more sharper then pic 2. What do you think? Could be due to the brightness being too high on pic 2 but when you zoom in to them pic 1 looks more in focus.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

We haven't done any adjustments to any of the image quality related settings, no point right now as this is not the final hardware version, it's all just bug testing right now, once the testers get their revised samples we'll get stuck into the image related adjustments

I just had yet another person voicing his problem with me posting my videos on youtube, at least with plates and faces not blurred.

I cant really be bothered, at least not this side of a judge telling me to be bothered.

I dont get it he say hes one in a video of mine, and he drive good so he should not ever be in a video of mine, so why worry ? dont ever think Danish police will start trolling youtube for people to fine.

We haven't done any adjustments to any of the image quality related settings, no point right now as this is not the final hardware version, it's all just bug testing right now, once the testers get their revised samples we'll get stuck into the image related adjustments
Thanks Jokiin I now understand and look forward to seeing the finished device.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back