0803 stop recording with chime sound

I test original too and it was same. I test camera with 0801 base station with 0801 adapter (0801 have miniUSB, 0803 have microUSB) and same problem. Maybe, in circuit is cold-connection, or what.

Yes and it works. 40min to full charge and it is 20min of recording, so, battery is OK.

Yes and it works. 40min to full charge and it is 20min of recording, so, battery is OK.

sorry, that wasn't my question, if you connect power directly to the cam instead of via the mount does it work correctly, recording, no shutdowns etc?

sorry, my mistake...no, this I dont have tested, but I can test it...

Only for information, here is video, where is captured that problem with recording.

Happened with me today. Here is around 38 ºC (out of the car) and 0803 stopped on screen logo and a contínuos beep. So I pulled of the mount and I did a reset. I hope that it came back to normal.

Happened with me today. Here is around 38 ºC (out of the car) and 0803 stopped on screen logo and a contínuos beep. So I pulled of the mount and I did a reset. I hope that it came back to normal.

like this?;)

like this?;)
Almost. In my case, it freezes on screen logo and did a noise like a pipipipipipipipi.....So I reset a lot of times and nothing happened. I let it with the noise at 10 minutes and reset again. I didn't test it anymore.

Hi,
I've had my cam for about 4 weeks and it started doing the same thing randomly stopping, I'm going to re-format the card in the camera and start again to see if it because the card is full.

have you tested connected directly to the camera instead of the mount?

it seems, that it is same...as you can see, files are not read only, but mini0803 cannot delete it...

Attachments

• mini0803_files.PNG
    mini0803_files.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 7
Almost. In my case, it freezes on screen logo and did a noise like a pipipipipipipipi.....So I reset a lot of times and nothing happened. I let it with the noise at 10 minutes and reset again. I didn't test it anymore.

Looks like we have the same problem. Just received from Fox Offer.

Hi,
I've had my cam for about 4 weeks and it started doing the same thing randomly stopping, I'm going to re-format the card in the camera and start again to see if it because the card is full.

Just for info. I reformatted the sd, card in the cam, and now it's worked ok for two days, I think my problem is that the cam will not overwrite old files correctly when the sd card is full.

I noted my mini-0803 shut off by itself while I am driving. This scenario happen quit often.
Even I try to turn on manually, but it will soon off itself again. It is tiring to have a dash cam like this.
Is there anyone manage to solve problem like this. Please share with me. Thanks

I noted my mini-0803 shut off by itself while I am driving. This scenario happen quit often.
Even I try to turn on manually, but it will soon off itself again. It is tiring to have a dash cam like this.
Is there anyone manage to solve problem like this. Please share with me. Thanks
Plug the power into the camera instead of the base, if that sorts the problem then there is a poor connection between camera and base.

Back