It doesn't look like on the sale. I think, he used this image from other sales. He has A260 on sale tomorrow.

Edit: My bad, two different set of sales, http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-black-friday-special-275.html has A261 and http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-black-friday-10-best-automotiv-special-288.html has A260 !! Not too sure why 2 such sets.
There are some great deals for cheap.
I haven't reviewed the $83 A260 but looks like it's same as Vantrue R1 Pro that I reviewed but $59 for DC200 is better deal compared to A260 if you want non-gps. DC200 has great quality and $59 is like paying for a G1W. Check my reviews.

However, A261 has GPS so I'd go for that.

There are some great deals for cheap.
I haven't reviewed the $83 A260 but looks like it's same as Vantrue R1 Pro that I reviewed but $59 for DC200 is better deal compared to A260 if you want non-gps. DC200 has great quality and $59 is like paying for a G1W. Check my reviews.

However, A261 has GPS so I'd go for that.
Thanks. $83 is not the best price Gearbest is offering. They have sold it for $75 just 10 days ago.
Any recommendation other than Mobius for rear dashcam?

Last edited:
Thanks. $83 is not the best price Gearbest is offering. They have sold it for $75 just 10 days ago.

prices go up and down all the time with them, sometimes different prices depending on which forum you find your link at also

I have Rexing F9 as rear cam for months now and works great.
It's similar to G1WH but better quality.
Here's a video from today:

I have Rexing F9 as rear cam for months now and works great.
It's similar to G1WH but better quality.
Here's a video from today:
I did look at that but I am thinking of really discreet camera. Plus the rear windshield is tinted so I will need something where I can manipulate exposure.
Somehow I ended up on insurance scam videos on YouTube, and was surprised on how people just jump on your doors and claim injury. I was warned of this when I went to FL for the first time. May be something wide angle inside useful?

I did look at that but I am thinking of really discreet camera. Plus the rear windshield is tinted so I will need something where I can manipulate exposure.
Somehow I ended up on insurance scam videos on YouTube, and was surprised on how people just jump on your doors and claim injury. I was warned of this when I went to FL for the first time. May be something wide angle inside useful?

See if you can notice it.
20150826_192803-rexing-f9-jpg.16487

Even with flash, you can see it only if you look for it.

20150826_192812-rexing-f9-jpg.16489

The key is black color.
If you buy black dashcam, it's very hard to see behind the glass.

Last edited:
@GearBest I didn't know prices on your website as just as volatile as stock market. When the sale started A261 was $85. Now I went to order and it has gone up to $91, really?

See if you can notice it.
20150826_192803-rexing-f9-jpg.16487

Even with flash, you can see it only if you look for it.

20150826_192812-rexing-f9-jpg.16489
Have you custom made that black bar and the camera is inside it or hanging freely (then I can't see it).

@GearBest I didn't know prices on your website as just as volatile as stock market. When the sale started A261 was $85. Now I went to order and it has gone up to $91, really?

Hi, I am so sorry to inconvenient you.

As our supplier is not allow us to make such low price.

If you would like to buy one, you can PM me to get one coupon.

I will make an individual coupon code for u. :p

Thanks for your support.

Is the black friday sales live? I see git2 listed on your site at $104, like in the above pic. Is it it going lower after tomorrow 8am Beijing time?

looks like it was from 15 years ago ;) don't you ever set the clock?
Haha... I don't think dashcam was that popular in 2000.
It's on the back so don't look at it unless I have to.
I even have G-sensor off so it never locks the files and fills the card and should have enough footage in 32gb card.

Have you custom made that black bar and the camera is inside it or hanging freely (then I can't see it).
No black bar and nothing.
That black piece seen is just reflection of brake light on the spoiler.

Here's how it looks from inside:
I'm using the 3M adhesive mount. Haven't even routed cables properly thinking it'd be temporary setup but it's been there for almost 6 months now.

20151125_205409-Rexing-F9-rear-camera.jpg

Hi, I am so sorry to inconvenient you.

As our supplier is not allow us to make such low price.

If you would like to buy one, you can PM me to get one coupon.

I will make an individual coupon code for u. :p

Thanks for your support.
There you go, you won't get any cheaper than with the coupon. ;)

1. Black Friday Flash Sale for Action Camera(Super Deals!)

A. Only $118.99 Shipped Original SJCAM SJ5000X 4K Sport Action Camera ( Elite Edition )

5000X.png

A. Only $78.99 Shipped GITUP GIT1 1.5 inch LCD WiFi RF Control Action Camera

Gitup%2B1.png

Is there only two flash sale for ACTION CAMERA???!!

Are you kidding me???

No no no. I can’t believe!!

Okay, you can find more flash sale for action camera by this way:

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-black-friday-06-consumer-elect-special-284.html

2. Any flash sale for Car DVR??

A. Only $38.89 Shipped Dome G30B Full HD Dual Lens Car DVR

gb30.png

B. Only $38.89 Shipped KMASHI Force K2 Car Jump Starter 8000mAh Mobile Power Bank

KMSI.png

Find more Super flash sale by this way:
http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-black-friday-10-best-automotiv-special-288.html

Back