2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

Can we get a "Haze" off/on menu option? :confused:
On / off, or so called natural and enchanced night video option selection from the menu is proposal on the "wish-list". Will see what can be done. Meanwhile can use different firmware depending on personal preferences.

Where to download for x2 new firmware v1.01.02? I want to try

What's the best way to clean the lens on this from greasy fingerprints and dust? Would glasses lens cleaner be ok and should I be concerned that maybe liquid will seep through in between the glass and plastic housing?

What program do you guys use to view the video on the computer?

Good news, Latest Beta turns the screen completely off for the LCD time-out, no more glowing/bouncing screen saver clock. :)
I'll let the public thread here know when private beta testing confirms it's stable.

Good news, Latest Beta turns the screen completely off for the LCD time-out, no more glowing/bouncing screen saver clock. :)
I'll let the public thread here know when private beta testing confirms it's stable.

Great news.
Is the orange Led also configurable ? on/off

My video keeps recording when parked even though there's no motion. How do I make it only record when parked when there's something moving?

My video keeps recording when parked even though there's no motion. How do I make it only record when parked when there's something moving?

The camera has to be recording so that the clip contains the 4-5s of video before the motion.

Imagine if a person walks by and scratches the car. If the camera only activates recording then, the perp will be out of the picture already.

Any one knows if the new firmware still has bugs with micro sd cards > 32GB ?

The camera has to be recording so that the clip contains the 4-5s of video before the motion.

Imagine if a person walks by and scratches the car. If the camera only activates recording then, the perp will be out of the picture already.
It seems to be recording with or without motion non-stop. For example, I park my car for 1 hour with no motion up front, it will record the full 1 hour...

Back