522GW not auto-recording

sharon2703

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hoping someone can help. I have a 522GW hardwired in my car but it seems to have stopped auto recording when i am driving. I have brought a new nextbase memory card but this has not solved the problem. Can anyone give me an answer to this problem please.

Take the card out, press the reset button, card back in, format it, see if that cures it.

OK, next check.....do you have a mobile phone USB mains charger and a suitable lead.

If so, then just plug it in and see if if fires up indoors.

PC no good, it doesn't provide enough amps. Mobile phone wall brick will also charge it (faster) and should act like the car connection. Dashcams can try to go into a different mode via PC.

Hi Sharon,

Lack of auto-record could be due to a number of issues, and we'd recommend going through the full troubleshooting with our Support team to ensure the issue is located correctly and resolved. Please call us on 02920 866429 (UK), email support@nextbase.co.uk or start a Live Chat on our website, and we can help resolve this for you.

Once the root cause has been located and resolved, please feel free to update this forum so that any users with a similar issue can know what to try.

Kind regards,
Millie- Nextbase Technical Support

Back