70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

Hello Lisabon_Q3.
I have D01 with latest firmware 1.0.8.eu (international version).
Is there any chance to get this firmware but without start/stop sound? When you are starting cam and also the sound when the power is off. All other sounds can stay (like opening hotspot etc.).
Is there any firmware maybe on the internet?
I downloaded your 1.0.4 but nothing happened once trying update the dashcam... (maybe because it was for chinesse version?)
Thanks in advance!
Hello.
Firmware 1.0.4 is for the D06 (1s) model. This won't do for you.

Here is the firmware for you without sound on, off:
Good luck)

Hello.
Firmware 1.0.4 is for the D06 (1s) model. This won't do for you.

Here is the firmware for you without sound on, off:
Good luck)

Dear Lisabon_Q3 - thank you so much !!! It works :)
I wouldn't dare to ask but there is "start recording" sound still at launching... Would it be also possible to replace to blank also "start recording" sequence?
I would be then more than grateful because all other works perfect !

Dear Lisabon_Q3 - thank you so much !!! It works :)
I wouldn't dare to ask but there is "start recording" sound still at launching... Would it be also possible to replace to blank also "start recording" sequence?
I would be then more than grateful because all other works perfect !

If it works, then what kind of improvement does the new firmware, 1.0 4, brings over 1.0 1?

If it works, then what kind of improvement does the new firmware, 1.0 4, brings over 1.0 1?
We both refer to version 1.0.8 for model D01 and we discussing this version :)

Last edited:
Recently, several 70mai users emailed me, hoping that my dvplayer software can adapt to the video of 70mai dash cam. I am very happy to do this. So can I get the GPS storage protocol of 70mai product here? Who can share it with me?

Recently, several 70mai users emailed me, hoping that my dvplayer software can adapt to the video of 70mai dash cam. I am very happy to do this. So can I get the GPS storage protocol of 70mai product here? Who can share it with me?
Hello, GPS data from 70mai A500s (Pro Plus+), FW 1.0.15ww.

No.
File GPSData000001.txt located in the root of the memory card.
The video is located in the "Normal\Front" folder
The coordinates are sewn into the video and superimposed on the video in this format:
Screenshot_1.jpg

No.
File GPSData000001.txt located in the root of the memory card.
The video is located in the "Normal\Front" folder
The coordinates are sewn into the video and superimposed on the video in this format:
View attachment 59859
Hello, do you know the meaning of the data in his TXT file? Which is the direction and which is the speed?
In addition, can you send a complete TXT file and video?

Sorry, I do not know all the values of these parameters..
There is some information here:

for example:
1643345102,A,55.176581,61.266929,29400,1666,-12,91,50,0,0,0,0

- Unix Timestamp (https://www.unixtimestamp.com/) Fri Jan 28 2022 04:45:02 GMT+0000
A
- unknown, constant parameter
55.176581,61.266929 - coordinates
29400 - course, direction (294°)
1666 - unknown
-12 - unknown
91 - unknown
50 - unknown...
0,0,0,0 - unknown, constant parameter

hey guys. my midrive d01's wifi stopped working, it just won't show up anymore. and i tried factory resetting the device, now it wont record and just wants me to connect to my phone first to activate (which I can't do since the wifi function isn't working anymore :( ) ... can this still be saved?

Hello! I have version D05 and there is no way, as far as I can tell, to record protected video on demand(by pressing a button). I am used to having this option from my other dashcam(Blueskysea). Can this be solved? Thank you!

Sorry, but the file name is not in my gps data (
Hi Lisabon,

Not sure if you still responding to this thread or no.
I’m trying to follow all your work, but there are 24 pages on this thread and i couldnt find what i need, but i feel like you will know the answer to my questions.

I have 70mai D06 on chinese version, and i tried to activate it on my iphone by downloading 70mai (worldwide) app on app store,
But it said it is outside region because mine is chinese while the app is for global version.

Tried to download china version app but iphone wont allow me to download other countries app.
So i end up installing 70mai chinese version app on my android phone and successfully activate my dashcam.

If i decide to upgrade my 70mai to english version, will it work on ios app which only works for global version of 70mai?

Also my current version is 1.0.7 d06
Where can i find the firmware to update from chinese to english? The thread is too long at this point, and im afraid i will download wrong firmware for d01, or etc and end up brick my cam.

Thank you so much
Love your work

Attachments

• 32042B13-A6AF-4F74-A3C6-C21C19DE3384.jpeg
    32042B13-A6AF-4F74-A3C6-C21C19DE3384.jpeg
    678.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi Lisabon,
Hi, use this version:
Set the "English" language in the settings. If you set another language (rus, jap, korea), then the registrar will work, will not be silent. Use this information if you need a "silent mode".

This firmware turns the Chinese version into an international one. It is based on the new international firmware 1.0.9ww. After the firmware, use only the international application 70mai. In the app, in the settings, you will see the version number 9.9.9. This is normal. I did this on purpose so that the application would not find a new version of the international firmware and install it on the Chinese version. But I think the 1.0.9ww firmware is the latest.
Good luck to you. Write me if everything works out for you.

P.S. For everyone. This firmware is only for 1S (D06) for the Chinese version of the device. Not compatible for D01.

1.Format the memory card with the DVR (insert the card into the recorder - turn it on - format it (press the button 3 times) - recording will start - turn off the recorder - pull out the memory card)
2.Unzip the firmware file FW_DR0008.bin from the archive
3. Copy the FW_DR0008 file.bin to the root of the microSD memory card.
4. Insert the memory card into the DVR.
Connect the device to an external power source. (not from USB, use a native memory or compatible with a current of at least 1.5 A)
5. The device will turn on and start flashing blue (the firmware process has started)
6. After a successful firmware update, the device will say something (it may not say, this is normal) and turn off (the blue LED will go out)
Turn on the device by pressing the button 1 time.

Back