A118C New firmware A118.20160130

Thank you, we will think about the motion detection sensitivity, someone reported the sensitivity is too low in other cameras, it can be improved.
What a GOOD news!!!!
Thanks Viofo...
Can't wait for that...
Thanks again.

Does anyone know where to find the changelog for this update?

I updated today and it fixed the GPS date time issue, yay! However the startup chime seems to be back and I don't see the option to disable it anymore? Am I just missing it or has something changed?

can this new firmware fix my dashcam a118c. its bad quality video ..

my a118c dashcam has recording bad video on 1080p30 and 720p60. its like 480p.
BUT 720p record is good. I dont understand.

ps. I bought from gearbest. 720p30.JPG 720p60_.JPG

Attachments

• 720p30.JPG
    720p30.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 26
For those who have the updated firmware on the A118C... anyone else have problem where the date/time reset once the card is full? Or maybe it's my unit only that's faulty... Seems like every few days when card might be full to rewrite previous footage (also missing some footage, idk what happened), the date and time resets.

Nope, no GPS unit on my A118C.

if you've had this since updating the firmware have you tried rolling back to the previous version?

Haven't tried rolling back to previous firmware yet. Will try later.

Hi all
I updated new version of my viofo A118c. But after the update, my camera does not open. Press the power button, then it stays welcome screen. I can not reach menu or camera screen. What should i do?

Hi all
I updated new version of my viofo A118c. But after the update, my camera does not open. Press the power button, then it stays welcome screen. I can not reach menu or camera screen. What should i do?
Take out the memory card and try it. If it still doesn't work, hold the reset "R" button on the side while plugging in power, then hold it a few seconds.

I take out the memory card and open camera, result is negative. I hold the reset button on the side while plugging power, then hold it a few seconds. After camera is open, result is negative. I don't understand, my camera good working before update. What is wrong?

Try a different firmware then, maybe an older one. Maybe you have a bad download and if you download it again and try flashing again, maybe it will work. Can't hurt to try!

Believe me, I tried 12 different update with different dates. Update success via all of them. But when my camera open, it is still freeze welcome screen.

Do you take off sd card that you use for update after updating process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back