A119 PRO?!?

... any issues with warrant ...
... import charges.
These are the reasons you should but from local stores. The EU laws are giving so many rights to the buyers so they should buy only locally.
Of course there are some situations when buying from China is better because saving a lot of money, but these days the chinese sellers are not so like 10 years ago when selling with low profit maybe 5%, now their profit is maybe at least 25%.

enjoy,
Mtz

RtTech sell the A119 through Amazon, as do other sellers such as Elikliv and Spytec. I see no reason why the A119Pro would not be available through Amazon, although you may need to wait a while until resellers have stock.
I know this seller Elikliv, it is the same seller for B1W/A119/A119 Pro, you can trust them!

Thanks Pointy, I'd already spotted that one - sorry I should have worded my question differently, when I said through Amazon I mean sold by Amazon, not just on Amazon marketplace - ie a marketplace seller shipping from overseas can give me more hassle than it's worth in case of any issues with warranty so I was wondering if its likely that Amazon would sell it direct at some point or if they will always be through marketplace (I'm assuming its likely to only be through marketplace). Even fulfilled by amazon through marketplace would be of benefit as then theres no potential for import charges.

Irrelevant now because it's been sold, but that seller had other items that were 'Fulfilled by Amazon', so assumed they would be ok. I am guessing it will be a while before UK stock is available. Personally I have never had a problem with anything from Ebay or Amazon marketplace and in fact the Chinese sellers always seem to bend over backwards to get a five star customer review.

I am wondering if pointy use to play a lot of soldier of fortune whit the game handle pointygit.

well i was in CC clan too

Or to be correct [CC]

Only 3 Danes there
Vappe and his GF Jumper and then me peiter

Small world.

I play every night on Rainbow Six Seige with our guys, the "A Tin of" squad....

Lots of us play other games (Battlefield, PugB and COD) amongst others.

Didn't bother with SoF multiplayer though.

Both or our Amazon .com and .ca FBA/Prime Amazon Fulfillment A119 Pro listings are now showing up as of today. Stock was just checked in a few hours ago.

68d18cb538aece43cf0504bfec996f51.jpg

We had a customer over seas in the Netherlands confirm they were able to place an order so that means our global export is activated early as well.

e207fc8e72235ed745d07d1818193c3e.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought of something after placing the order yesterday. Looking at Viofo's website, I don't see any firmware for the A119 Pro yet. Does that essentially mean there are not any newer versions for it yet? Or is there a different place I should look when I receive it. Just want to have it up to date right away when I receive it. Thanks!

Just thought of something after placing the order yesterday. Looking at Viofo's website, I don't see any firmware for the A119 Pro yet. Does that essentially mean there are not any newer versions for it yet? Or is there a different place I should look when I receive it. Just want to have it up to date right away when I receive it. Thanks!

Why not just try out the camera as shipped and see how it goes rather than worry about firmware updates for a just intoduced camera that's barely in people's hands yet? No doubt new firmware will appear on an as needed basis.

Why not just try out the camera as shipped and see how it goes rather than worry about firmware updates for a just intoduced camera that's barely in people's hands yet? No doubt new firmware will appear on an as needed basis.

I definitely will..just wanted to check if there might be another spot to look for new firmware. Thanks!

Hi There!

My A119 PRO just arrived from China after only a few days! I got a great deal and I am excited to try it out. :D

I also looked for new firmware on the official website. I know there are a few people here on the forum, that DO have access to newer (beta) firmwares, but these are not available to the general public. So for now, it's v1.0 we are 'stuck' with.

Good luck and Cheers!

I think that is the latest firmware even beta or not.

enjoy,
Mtz

I think that is the latest firmware even beta or not.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hi Mtz, OK. Seems plausible!

I am however very interested in a firmware (version) that was mentioned in a video here on the forum, that has 60fps for the 2560x1440p resolution.

My Yi Ultra Dashcam also has 1440p/30fps, but as I reviewed footage of an incident last week, I could not clearly see the license plate of the other car involved.

Luckily I had the A119S running on the rear windshield and with it's 60fps capability, the license plate was clearly visible.

Thanks for your efforts and cheers!

Back