A119 PRO?!?

Where are the specifications for the A119 pro?

TBH I wouldn't worry too much if you're thinking of a free sample. Just make sure you're fair to Viofo and conduct a review though if you're lucky enough to receive a sample.

However, I did find some alleged specs on a Polish forum via google: http://www.autowrzuta.pl/showthread.php?tid=14297&pid=261929

This does seem at odds though with the claims the A119Pro was using the IMX291 made above.

I think they are still working on the product presentation and they published the product just for the resellers to see the official price.

enjoy,
Mtz

BooYeah........... Order sent, $145 clams & free delivery, gotta love new toys :cool:

I was trying to get the DC Aukey but too much delivery drama and bugger all support all round so now I will swap my current A119S V2 to the rear and put the new A119 Pro up front.......... Jiggety Jiggety watch me go :stig:

On specifications is written:
We will deliver A119 PRO after March 19th.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hmmm tempted to pre-order this given Viofo's good track record but not sure if I should wait for the release of the DDPai mini3 to compare this with :eek:S

so you will wait from actual 1440p for the 1600p of mini3 when it will be released, but then you will think to wait for the 2160p real 4K Ultra HD Viofo dashcam. Then you can stop for searching for a while because 8K daschcams are not so close.

enjoy,
Mtz

This A119 pro comes with a suction mount as per pictured shown in the website.

A119 pro questions. Since it has super capacitor how do you show cops the screen footage of the driving incident, does it also have a batery for that, or depend on the car battery hookup? Is the CPL plastic or glass?

Last edited:
Should make no odds that it has capacitors. Showing cops footage would hopefully not be happening.

Yep I'm a new member from downunder, with a lot of camera/optical and electronic experience. I'll be waiting for the A119 Pro or more likely the wifi version. Many thanks to VIOFO

This A119 pro comes with a suction mount as per pictured shown in the website.
The site says its "an additional...." extra to packing...for "rental etc"

Last edited:
Nice one .... looking forward to it (y)

so you will wait from actual 1440p for the 1600p of mini3 when it will be released, but then you will think to wait for the 2160p real 4K Ultra HD Viofo dashcam. Then you can stop for searching for a while because 8K daschcams are not so close.

enjoy,
Mtz
Hi mtz, that's not the reason for waiting, I tend to keep cameras fora while so want a reasonable one. Outright resolution doesn't impress me much on spec sheets as how this interacts with the lens and video processing makes much more of a difference. There are plenty of supposedly high resolution cameras put three with terrible lenses and poor video processing which produce poor video.

Back