A139 F R - cameras Firmware V1.7_20221215 HDR enabled!!
Front camera by default, rear modified

This is your latest FW Valeri? (DM me pls if so)...

Paul.

This is your latest FW Valeri?
This is the latest firmware from viofo, but not my mod !!
My modification, I'm just starting on this firmware.
And I sent the original of this video to viofo HDR does not work correctly there !!

That's what I thought, cheers :)

Wait, there are modifications for the A139-firmware? Where? :p

Can anyone recommend a FW version for the A139 that supports parking mode without a HW kit? I want it to switch from normal to parking mode after 5min or 10min without movement.

Most Viofo cameras I've used recently support this, and I think I had that option in an earlier A139 FW. But I'm on V1.7_0707 and it just records constantly in normal mode.

EDIT: Just realised that I asked the same question 18 months ago. Oh well, good thing I have a second Viofo HW kit, since I'm running both the A139 and A139 Pro.

Last edited:
Wait, there are modifications for the A139-firmware?
I just made a mod - the latest, official firmware V1.7_20221215.
But I can’t check it yet, there is no weather, as soon as the weather allows, I’ll post her test.
Viofo is silent and went to the Chinese holiday!!

Tell me, please, how to backup the firmware of the DVR? Or how to keep a copy of the existing firmware?

Tell me, please, how to backup the firmware of the DVR? Or how to keep a copy of the existing firmware?
There is no way to do it by simple means!!
And save the firmware, you need to know its version and find it !!

HI,
I've just bought A139PRO and was thinking to update the firmware, but I cannot find firmware on VIOFO page for A139PRO..only for A139.
Can I use A139 firmware for A139PRO camera??

Thanks!
f

HI,
I've just bought A139PRO and was thinking to update the firmware, but I cannot find firmware on VIOFO page for A139PRO..only for A139.
Can I use A139 firmware for A139PRO camera??

Thanks!
f
You cannot use A139 firmware in the A139 Pro. See link below.

You cannot use A139 firmware in the A139 Pro. See link below.

Thanks a lot for the link. I was googleing a139pro firmware but was getting only a139.
Looking forward to try this new camera.
I already had a118c and a119 cameras for a long time and been very satisfied.

Hi All,
I can't for the life of me get my new A139 to update. I've tried several methods such as smaller memory card, formatting only in camera, plugging into wall source instead of computer, resetting setting, hard reset. I also tried changing the file name from "FWA139A.bin" to "FWA139.bin" The version I'm stuck in is V1.7_1215.

What could I be missing?

Herkese selam,
Yeni A139'umu güncellemek için hayatım boyunca alamam. Daha küçük hafıza kartı, sadece kamerada biçimlendirme, bilgisayar yerine duvar kaynağına takma, ayarları sıfırlama, donanımdan sıfırlama gibi birçok yöntem denedim. Ayrıca "FWA139A.bin" dosya adını "FWA139.bin" olarak değiştirmeyi de denedim. Takıldığım sürüm V1.7_1215.

Neyi kaçırmış olabilirim?
re-download the file. Make sure that there are no extensions such as (1), (2).. at the end. Make sure you have FWA139A.bin. try another card. It doesn't necessarily have to be a small card. Make sure that the energy coming to the camera is good and the cable is OK.
Can you try them and share again?

re-download the file. Make sure that there are no extensions such as (1), (2).. at the end. Make sure you have FWA139A.bin. try another card. It doesn't necessarily have to be a small card. Make sure that the energy coming to the camera is good and the cable is OK.
Can you try them and share again?
Update All:

I made a stupid mistake. I didn't take into account that on the website the firmware has "2022" added- I.E. V1.7_20221215. This threw me off. The way I discovered this was by downloaded older firmware which installed fine. Thanks to @CaptureYourAction for archiving older firmware.

Poor cam - I put it through the ringer trying all this stuff.

I will use firmware from 139Pro, I like it better, maybe VIOFO will also release an update for A139?
True, and she does not reach A119V3

Attachments

• 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 27
Wait.... you can flash the Pro-Firmware onto the normal A139?

Wait.... you can flash the Pro-Firmware onto the normal A139?
In stock, of course not, but in fashion I'm already trying, but there's no weather, it's raining, pouring, I can't compare ....:mad:

Firmware V1.8_20230531 filmed in Warsaw
Filmed handheld (App for iPhone 12 Pro)
There is shade and sun, of course, not in the car, but I liked it.
Original
https://we.tl/t-rgpbS4ocW1

I'm waiting for the firmware with the HDR stamp !!

Attachments

• HDR.jpg
    HDR.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2023_0629_120917_F.00_03_55_12.Still001.jpg
    2023_0629_120917_F.00_03_55_12.Still001.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back