Amazon USA Bargain Deal

Oh the hell with it. I bought one and then after reading about the 2 720 side cameras I went and bought another. Damn all of you
Better thee than me. :D

CYL, I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or recommend some kind of 12 step program. :D
How about a BDP recommendation so I can keep my car from blowing up and am able to use parking mode

Note the link is to the $90 model that does not have the GPS add-0n. But for $99 bucks there is one with.

Note the link is to the $90 model that does not have the GPS add-0n. But for $99 bucks there is one with.
I don't really need the GPS, but there are two listings from the same seller when you click 3 from 89, Two being from the same seller

The prime one says Brand New! Optional GPS.
The non prime one says Ship from California! Brand New! GPS NOT INCLUDED!

But as you mention there is a listing for 99 from the same seller that mentions in the title GPS

I don't really need the GPS, but there are two listings from the same seller when you click 3 from 89, Two being from the same seller

But as you mention there is a listing for 99 from the same seller that mentions in the title GPS

Better to clarify with seller before he ships your order.

Better to clarify with seller before he ships your order.
It's already in shipping phase since it's prime I'll have to ask and see what they say

Ugh- I just bought a Mobius and have funds set aside for a JooVuu, but maybe. I will have to think this over tonight. Then maybe it won't be on sale tomorrow so I won't feel so bad for not buying it NOW!

Phil

... and we all may "blame" @russ331 for this thread ;)

Oh the hell with it. I bought one and then after reading about the 2 720 side cameras I went and bought another. Damn all of you
Haha. Please post you 4-cam setup and video clip after you got it up and running :)

You are bad Niko - really bad. :D My biggest reason for not getting just 1 was the concern that the cable might not be long enough to go from the rear cam all the way to the front mounted main camera. Now I no longer have that as an excuse - and it will cost me twice as much.... :confused:

the cable was long enough to make it to the back of my '08 toyota sienna minivan... just barely.

@CheckYourLights - be sure to check out the video splitter script i wrote (link in my signature) specifically for this camera. it works with other models too. the reason it's needed is because the cf-100 combines both front and rear video into one avi file, so if you want to use one separately, you have to break it out with this script.

and i finally rewrote the script to allow you to split more than one file at a time!

PS: i'm faced with the same dilemma... should i buy a second one to put in my camry so i can put the a118's in the miata or just up for sale? the sony sensor is definitely better than the aptina in the a118, especially at night. rear/720p is just "ok" - nothing to write home about, but it's better than nothing at all.

also, the 16gb card that comes with it is pretty much worthless if you wire it up (with a battery drain prevention device) for parking mode. i have a 64gb card in mine. you can format it directly in the camera.

Last edited:
the cable was long enough to make it to the back of my '08 toyota sienna minivan... just barely....

Pfffttt!!!!! You're just as bad as Niko - nothing but a bunch of enablers. :D

CYL, I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or recommend some kind of 12 step program. :D
Hehe...
As they say, there is a ** born every minute. ;)

Optional means it won't be included and buyers need to buy it separately but there is an option to add As it's made for the camera.
For example, all different mounting options including underwater case for gopro are optional.
Unless it says, "Optional GPS is included", I'm sure it's not included.

Back