B2W Sample Videos

yes. Bitrate viewer work fine

An example of using the camera of the cabin B2W for recording the traffic situation on the right and behind. The camera is turned to the right to the limiter
At 9:35:28, the door windows are closed.
Along the way, the sound recording quality was tested.
original video here (146 Mb): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e8LJTNfQ7BB23x_GDxC_Lm4Re67K2XEJ

Last edited:
An example of using the camera of the cabin B2W for recording the traffic situation on the right and behind. The camera is turned to the right to the limiter
At 9:35:28, the door windows are closed.
Isn't that the front lens, not the cabin lens?

The cabin lens can see the full door window, but the driver's window not the passenger window, can't see the passenger window since the other lens is in the way...

The front lens can see the full passenger door window, you have it turned all the way to the rear.

I hope it is not 146 Mb/s, that would be huge! Maybe you ment MB.

Isn't that the front lens, not the cabin lens?

The cabin lens can see the full door window, but the driver's window not the passenger window, can't see the passenger window since the other lens is in the way...

The front lens can see the full passenger door window, you have it turned all the way to the rear.
I'm just experimenting with different angles of rotation from the cabin camera. Screenshot from the front camera at this time here:
Frame 2019.06.30 09-37-13 front cam.jpg

I have already checked - the camera turns very well and records video when I turn it on the driver's window. Here already gave examples

I hope it is not 146 Mb/s, that would be huge! Maybe you ment MB.
Yes, thanks, fixed :) 146 is the file size

I'm just experimenting with different angles of rotation from the cabin camera. Screenshot from the front camera at this time here:
Ahh, seems the production cameras can rotate the cabin camera further than my prototype!

But still, for the passenger door, the front lens gives the full view, the cabin camera is at it's limit and can only see part of it, depending on how far forward you have the camera mounted.

Ahh, seems the production cameras can rotate the cabin camera further than my prototype!

But still, for the passenger door, the front lens gives the full view, the cabin camera is at it's limit and can only see part of it, depending on how far forward you have the camera mounted.
Yes, everything is so

Today I installed the B2W on the mount with a sucker, it is very far into the cabin, it is even farther from the glass than the rear-view mirror.

B2W_mount_2.jpg

B2W_mount_4.jpg

It seems I guessed why you asked which camera it was taken from - yes, the cabin camera can turn a little on the passenger seat, but this is an extreme position, the camera can be turned much more to the other side. And I apologize, I forgot to warn you - the video was shot on a mod firmware from @Falsificator , but on this test I was wondering what could be seen if the interior camera was turned to the right, and at the request of users it was checking the sound recording quality

Video recording at the same time from the front camera (file size 247 MB)

Every 12th frame is missing in 1080p30 footages.
Under what conditions ?

I have all frames in my daylight footage.

Under what conditions ?
Check "Front Camera - 30FPS (x).MP4" (x = 1, 2 and 4) files above. Could you share an example of your 1080p30 footage?

I think you should be testing + reviewing the factory firmware, not reporting problems in modified firmware! Unless of course you bought the camera, in which case you can do whatever you want with it.

Falsificator said:
And experiments and modification is the engine of progress. Ad astra per aspera...
Yes, true, but but currently progress would be reaching production, modifications should come after, so currently we should be looking for bugs in the official firmware.

Back