B2W Sample Videos

B2W front camera with interior view overlaid as PIP using VSDC editor. Official beta FW V0521.

The camera is installed on the passenger side of the rear view mirror

Last edited:
Yeah i think i saw it too just now as a threw a little footage together from today.

I cant but think my cabin camera are a bit far focus for what i like, i seem a bit soft in the daytime footage,,,, though i am a big old softie.
In the night cabin footage it make a perfect capture of the plate on the car behind me at the roundabout,,,,, i did not expect that with 16/8 bitrate.
Plates was also good on the highway in the daytime with 80/80km/h speeds ( or a little more ;) )

Yeah i think i saw it too just now as a threw a little footage together from today.

I cant but think my cabin camera are a bit far focus for what i like, i seem a bit soft in the daytime footage,,,, though i am a big old softie.
In the night cabin footage it make a perfect capture of the plate on the car behind me at the roundabout,,,,, i did not expect that with 16/8 bitrate.
Plates was also good on the highway in the daytime with 80/80km/h speeds ( or a little more ;) )
The rear camera seems to be very good at picking up what is going on outside the car, both day and night. I think the focus point for an interior camera should be a bit closer than for an outside-facing camera, although since it has a swivel function the rear camera can also be used outside-facing.

Front vid at dusk. Note my windshield is very pitted and somewhat scratched. Apologies for the coughing in the audio track :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rear vid at dusk. Windows are rain-spotted and dirty. For some reason the audio seems to be more clear than with the front vid posted above.

Last edited:
My local chicken guy stopped making chicken :confused: now it is pizza all around.
But ! Yeah even as is, if anyone on the back seat act all crazy, they better wear a ski mask or the B2W will get a usable identifying footage for sure.

Here's my B2W front at dusk last night
I wondered if you would get the edge of the window in the video. That view looks OK.

I noticed that your OSD date and time is yellow and a different size to the other videos posted so far :unsure:

Darn- I sure did :eek: I'll delete the vids now. Back with the right vids shortly!

(Fixed now. I should not be doing these things when I'm tired, but at my age tired is always and only the degree varies!)

Phil

Last edited:
Comparison of gamma curves before and after:
200.jpg 202.jpg 203.jpg

This is the first version of the curves, so the criticism will be out of place here...)
It was important to check the effect of the curve on the final picture.
Shadows now do not go to black and overexposed areas stretched a little.
It's raining here, so sorry for the cloudy picture...

Last edited:
Look like mod give a bit more detail.

Yes, that is right...

Over the weekend, I’ll check the latest stock beta version of the firmware and after that I’ll do a tighter modification.
And when comrade estore009 will allow sharing the results of firmware modification, I’ll get a separate topic on the forum.

I think sharing in between testers are fine, just not out in the open to everyone.
I would be interested in seeing what you do of course, but my focus will always be on the factory firmware's, so i might be running a modified firmware from you next week, but if estore009 have a new firmware the week after that i will have to test that one first of all.

Oncoming guys ran red light in R turn lanes on purpose, this ignorant driving style you see more often the closer you get to one of the ghetto's over here.
Passenger was a Danish looking follower type, the driver without doubt of Middle Eastern descendancy, and he ran cuz he too was without a doubt drugged up, maybe dident even have a license in the first place.

Okay the was driving into the sun, but it was not that low, and even then if you can not see you should slow down or stop all together, so pretty sure this was just a gangsta FU move.

Someone clearly not paying attention
Yes, it says "B1W" at the bottom of the video! Obviously not B1W, it has GPS.

Guy with right of way seemed determined to give the red light runner a good thumping - kept his foot firmly on the throttle!

Back