B2W Sample Videos

Yes just prove me mentioning i had problems seeing things on the LCD of the B2W, and this was set with my reading glasses here on the table in front of the computer.

No right of way here, guy ran a red light from the right turn lanes that as you can see only have green light for a short period.
Spoke to another witness and they said he ran a clear red light that been there for a while, not even close to be what we Danes call "taxi green"
Same guy was passes in a bad way by the car a bit longer down the road, so when it happened they was not too surprised as he already had him pegged as a idiot.

Here if you have a green L or R turn arrow, you are good to go, it do not mean you can turn but must merge with other traffic, cuz the green arrow mean there are no other traffic as they have red light.
Of course now due to the cultural decline, then people in a intersection under a green arrow will sit there and wait until you have come to a full stop, cuz it is now so normal people sneak over under yellow / red light so the green turl light have lost its meaning to a large degree.
So when i am there in that spot i inch forward to help them deside to do the right thing, and if they keep going i will have my finger ready and some choice foul words as they drive buy me.

Yes just prove me mentioning i had problems seeing things on the LCD of the B2W, and this was set with my reading glasses here on the table in front of the computer.
We will give it a try to change the background color for its Plate Numbers!

Well my eyes are old and tired, but it do feel harder to see to make this change on the B2W, maybe do the letter bold in the menu where you select the letters to go into the plate number.
The letters appearing in the footage should of course not be bold.

I will try and get a compare photo tomorrow, i was planning to move a camera around but then i saw it is going to rain more or less all day.
So will do a little firmware updating and change this to B2W on the camera.

maybe do the letter bold in the menu where you select the letters to go into the plate number.
Ok, will give it a try and also see if it will be better after change the plate number color!

I think he means hard to see the menu screens when entering the text

I'm getting that when entering my plate number- I need my reading glasses for that even though the lettering is large enough. Not a big problem as I see it, but if it's easily fixed that would be worth the effort. No problem seeing anything else in the menu even without my reading glasses (y)

Had problems DL'ing the new FW, had to use a 32GB card then swap back to the 128GB. Going for a drive shortly.

Phil

Here's a comparison of the B2W (top) and the N2 Pro (bottom) front only videos from this morning's breakfast run.

Phil

Had problems DL'ing the new FW, had to use a 32GB card then swap back to the 128GB. Going for a drive shortly.
Use tool Guiformat to format the 128Gb card as FAT32 on your computer, and then it will be okay to update the firmware with this 128Gb card!

I use old 4 - 8 - 15 GB SDHC cards to update firmware's, have not failed me one single time.

Use tool Guiformat to format the 128Gb card as FAT32 on your computer, and then it will be okay to update the firmware with this 128Gb card!

I used the SD formatter first then set it to FAT32 with the Mini-Aide formatter which has always worked with this and every other card before. Maybe the cam software can tell the large card isn't native to FAT32? I don't know but I've had to use 32GB cards to update other cams before for the same reason.

A call out to the other beta testers: How have your FW updates went and which cards did you use for that? If there's a bug lets find it ;)

Phil

I used the SD formatter first then set it to FAT32 with the Mini-Aide formatter which has always worked with this and every other card before. Maybe the cam software can tell the large card isn't native to FAT32? I don't know but I've had to use 32GB cards to update other cams before for the same reason.

A call out to the other beta testers: How have your FW updates went and which cards did you use for that? If there's a bug lets find it ;)

Phil
Don't think there is any bug, all the Novatek based cameras I know of need FAT32 format for installing firmware, and a lot of other devices and computers too.

No update problems here, but i have used a 16 GB SDHC memory card for updates,,,,, that i assume are in FAT 32 format.

Phil
It is not a bug! 64Gb card or above native to exFAT, it is okay to take recording with B2W dashcam, but it is not okay to update firmware!

It is not a bug! 64Gb card or above native to exFAT, it is okay to take recording with B2W dashcam, but it is not okay to update firmware!

That's what I thought and I've had the same experience with other cams even though the large cards were all reset to FAT32. Should be sure to mention to use 32GB or smaller cards for firmware updates in owner's manual ;)

Phil

It works for me
Did you do a straight file transfer or does this have to be unzipped first?

When the day comes that I understand computers I'll be 100 years old and the shock of realizing my accomplishment will kill me :rolleyes::LOL:

Phil

Did you do a straight file transfer or does this have to be unzipped first?

When the day comes that I understand computers I'll be 100 years old and the shock of realizing my accomplishment will kill me :rolleyes::LOL:

Phil
Format your 32Gb card by your computer----download the bin file to your computer---copy the bin file to your card---power on the dashcam---wait for 2 minutes

Back