Beta Testers Assemble!

So no sex tonight, much more important things to do...:)

Of course he can have sex tonight.
But the camera is on, so we can get a low light test of the camera.
Who knows Kamkar might have a tattoo or other thing, there can make out for a license plate.

Of course he can have sex tonight.
But the camera is on, so we can get a low light test of the camera.
Who knows Kamkar might have a tattoo or other thing, there can make out for a license plate.
Sounds like he is going to need a user manual before he is able to do that!

There is taxes for everything here

I will take contact to Randers kommune (local goverment), report that you got a very nice dash camera for test.
There must be able to find a envy tax for that. I know that IRS there are very "helpful". I'm talking of experience.;)

hehe yes helpfull if its money comming ther way, if its the other way around it feel like getting stonewalled.

Still have no footage on the camera, somthing is wierd as i cant even press the record button to start a manual recording.
Latest app looks promesing but i am having problems mantaining a connection between my tablet and the camera, allso i find it hard to launch wifi on camera though it seem to be a simple 3 second press on a button.

camera feel good, and the functions and possibillities in the app are plenty, when all is up and running i have a hard time seeing any reason to complain about the app as its common with so many cameras. :cool:

I guess that the price-tag as beta test. It can be a bumpy road, but at the same time, you get you hand on an new product and might have influence on how the product take shape.
Its also smart for joovuu to see how people receive it and remove the bugs before it ships out.

Yeah its never easy beeing a early adopter, i will have to find the PSU for my tablet cuz ist running low on power as i try once again to get it and the camera on speaking terms :)
I dont quite get it, the wifi is up and running on the camera, and i use the correct PW to try and connect and still i get the door slammed in my face :D its like dating all over again :D

Last edited:
How do I sign up for beta testing?

It's coming together nicely and just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. The beta stage of the camera is looking to be about mid-late June. We expect all functionality to be implemented fully by then. The beta testers will be announced around 15th June so still plenty of time to sign up at www.x.joovuu.com (bottom of the page).

How do I sign up for beta testing?

I think it might be a little to late to sign up now.

Yeah the betatester ship have sailed, right now i feel like i have been keelhauled :D

I work as a Systems Characterization Engineer at an image sensor company, thought I could help...

Mine seems to have only arrived at DHL Hong Kong sort facility a few hours ago. Expecting to receive it in a few days however...

This image that we did not think was good enough for the new website but gives you an idea of the camera.

Cheers,

Dan

Attachments

• fail-pic.jpg
    fail-pic.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 46
yup,
"help" of teenagers for you.... :D

thought we might have seen some sample video by now
I do have a test unit in hand. I don't want to say much since things are so new, but rest assured. Most of you know as with some of my past work that I am not the most technical person, but I am extremely excited to help get this off the ground here.

I do have a test unit in hand. I don't want to say much since things are so new, but rest assured. Most of you know as with some of my past work that I am not the most technical person, but I am extremely excited to help get this off the ground here.

You don't need to be technical, just record a test video and post it, good or otherwise. I think that the manufacturer is interested in seeing some real life samples from various testers right now.

Back