Can A119 save the seconds leading up to an incident as well?

The A139 using firmware V1.6 has that feature. You can refer to this blog to know about the details.
Does this feature only work when you set 3 minutes loop recording?
What if you have 1, 2, 5, or even 10 minutes as your personal default, would the feature still work the same?

I guess I can't figure out whether they're only using "3 minutes" in the blog as an example and it works on all minute settings, or if it only works when you specifically use 3 minutes loop recording?

My V3 records everything from ignition on to ignition off.

If there is an incident then I have all the footage before and during all in chronological order.

@Kremmen I know that's the case, but the issue here is that the locked files (i.e. the files that can't be overwritten) are not at least 1/3/5/7 minutes before the incident, but only up to 1/3/5/7 minutes before the incident.

I've turned off all sensors so no matter what happens my files are consecutive and not all over the shop.

I found having auto lock files a pain over potholes so always turn all off or low as allowed in each menu item.

I've turned off all sensors so no matter what happens my files are consecutive and not all over the shop.

I found having auto lock files a pain over potholes so always turn all off or low as allowed in each menu item.
I agree. If something happens I make sure to preserve everything on my memory card. That's one of the reasons I always carry spare memory cards with me in my vehicle.

Locked files are a pain and most of the time, not necessary, especially with today's larger capacity memory cards.

Back