Connect rear cam to nextbase 512gw

We did have a delay when ensuring the Rear Cam causes as least interference as possible within the vehicle and its now been achieved.

For this I am of course extremely sorry, I know I can say this on behalf of Nextbase for the delays that have been experienced too.

Now I have the good news (I wanted to ensure it's 100% correct before posting): the product is landing in our distribution centre 15th May, our Technical Support Centre will then soon after receive stock to enable us to distribute to the customers on my (ever growing) list.

I'll subsequently be contacting everyone who has asked for a Rear Cam or to be notified of its release over the next fortnight.

@Auld Reekie that is correct they used to have our products first - however I think this is no longer the case.

Hi Tiffany,

May you be able to add me to the list when it is ready. I’ll be happy to be one of the first and will of course feedback on this forum to let other people, who have been waiting ages, know what my thoughts are.

Thanks

I’ll be happy to be one of the first and will of course feedback on this forum to let other people, who have been waiting ages, know what my thoughts are.
I think that by now, you are at the back of a very long queue.

That’s true. But some a sceptical about being the first to try it.

Worth a shot. Even better if there’s a discount ;)

Please add me to that list as well! Especially after an encounter tonight, I could have done with the rear camera to try and get the guy's plate!

Hi, Received a 512gw for Christmas great bit of kit, would you please consider adding me to the list for a rear camera when they are ready. Many Thanks

Dear Tiffany, please could you add me to the list for the rear cam. Me and my wife both have 512GW's

Thank you

Dear all
Can someone please publish some picture of the new r-cam as well installation instructions especially the mounting bracket
As wel can I please be added to the awailabity list

There isn't on our website yet, what would you like to know?

Ask me anything.

Back