COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older person sensible on the social distancing, not sure the mask was necessary given the low turnout for the Tulsa rally!

skynews-oklahoma-tulsa-trump_5018862.jpg

And soon- between about 5 and 14 days- we will begin seeing some other more significant numbers :rolleyes: Of course those will be fake, and we're to ignore any corpses that it may bring because they are fake too. In fact, everything is fake- you, me, this website- everything. Nothing is real unless you want it to be real. If you ignore something, it will go away won't it? o_O I think the delusional collusion will be going away in 2020, but not far enough away. Hey, all we need to do is send them back and build a wall to keep them there. They'll pay for that themselves too. Then we'll all live happily ever after in Greatnessland...

I wonder when Covid-19 is going to become fake? We could sure use that right now ;)

Phil

Hey, all we need to do is send them back and build a wall to keep them there. They'll pay for that themselves too.
Just checking on Wikipedia, it appears that the wall is not fake, apparently there is now a total of 3 miles of new Trump wall completed, plus some rebuilt old wall... I don't think the Mexicans paid for it though!

(Obama built 649 miles.)

@Nigel That's fake news. Trump has built 1.3 gazillion miles of wall, didn't you know that? I saw it on Fox so it simply MUST be true :ROFLMAO: And it stopped Covid-19 from reaching the US the same as the flight ban from China did. Covid-19 was brought here by the Antifa who spread it during the protests and riots which happened before the virus outrbreak in Wuhan. And as long as Mommy and Daddy leave the nightlight on, there will be no monsters under my bed....

Phil

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera, Vera
What has become of you
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

O i remember.

And soon- between about 5 and 14 days- we will begin seeing some other more significant numbers :rolleyes:
The Washington post doesn't appear to agree with your timescale, only 1 day on and more than half the USA states have the 7 day average on the way up:
  • A White House adviser said Sunday that the Trump administration is preparing for a possible second wave in the coronavirus pandemic this fall, as 29 states and U.S. territories logged an increase in their seven-day average of new reported case numbers after many lifted restrictions in recent weeks.
  • China on Sunday halted imports from an Arkansas meatpacking plant where more than 220 employees tested positive for the coronavirus.
  • Spain reopened to most European tourists on Sunday, after weathering a brutal outbreak that killed more than 28,000 people.
Not sure why China thinks your meat is dangerous, but we do know the virus can live for weeks in damp and refrigerated conditions, so it seems a reasonable trade ban.

Here in the R < 1.0 world, I can now go on holiday to Spain, but I can't go on holiday to USA, Trump is scared of someone bringing virus into USA and starting an epidemic so has the borders shut :ROFLMAO:

Arizona has a New York style infection rate:
1592827857860.png

This explains the concerned expression on the face of the Marine One pilot, obviously hadn't had a peaceful trip:
  • Four people familiar with events told the paper they saw the president unload on aides when he saw the sparsely-filled seats from backstage. Multiple people close to the White House told NBC News that Trump was "furious."
  • Aides told the Times that Trump's mood rallied as he gave the two-hour address on stage, but the paper said he soon became deflated afterwards.
  • Following the event, officials with knowledge of the events told The Washington Post that Trump fumed on Air Force One on his way back to the White House.
  • Video footage of the president leaving Marine One at the White House with a dejected expression, clutching a MAGA cap and with his trademark red tie undone, has circulated widely since the event.

There are growing concerns among Trump campaign officials that neither the president nor the 2020 team have a coherent message for why he should serve a second term. Saturday evening's meandering, nearly two-hour rally speech is the latest evidence of a lack of a targeted strategy to attack Biden with less than five months to go until the general election.
He could claim that he is going to build a border wall with Mexico, and how about a Canadian one too?

If this pestilence want to go toe to toe with me i say bring it :mad:
There are 0 deaths in my age group here ( 50ties ) even before fancy new drugs.

The 1 week of summer last year was screwed by infection in leg, so i would prefer to not lie in a bed with my hairy ass exposed to the world this summer.

Trump goes to Phoenix today, after visiting his wall. Just as reported new virus infections in the city are expected to pass peak New York epidemic levels (corrected for population).

A few weeks ago, the Arizona governor fired all the scientists because they said that epidemic was still underway and he shouldn't re-open.
It is now spiking so fast that the deaths haven't really started yet so without scientists, nobody has noticed the upcoming disaster...

But have faith, the 3000 strong crowd for Trump's speech will gather inside a church that has a 99.9% virus proof ventilation system. :whistle: And ignore that churches “are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign.”
Organizers said they expect President Donald Trump’s speech Tuesday in Phoenix to draw more than 3,000 mostly young attendees who will comply with the city's new mask ordinance. The event is planned for Dream City Church in north Phoenix and is organized by Students for Trump, which said the theme of the president’s speech will be an address to America’s youth.

The church generated plenty of skepticism on social media Monday after it claimed to have installed a ventilation system that "kills 99.9 percent of COVID within 10 minutes."

In a video that now appears to have been deleted from the Dream City Church's Facebook page, Pastor Luke Barnett said that “when you come into our auditorium, 99.9% of COVID is gone, killed, if it was there in the first place.” “You can know when you come here, you’ll be safe, protected. Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive,” Barnett said.
“It is quite clear from the facts that your church will be violating the law, IRS rules, and the Constitution should you continue with this rally on June 23,” the organization wrote.

The really worrying thing is that in New York at this point they had already locked down, they were not holding indoor Trump rallies. But maybe the huge spike is due to "too much testing" and there is nothing to worry about :unsure:

Arizona Department of Health Services is run by Dr. Christ:

Last edited:
The church generated plenty of skepticism on social media Monday after it claimed to have installed a ventilation system that "kills 99.9 percent of COVID within 10 minutes."

I assume that does mean that after you leave the church, you will be cured of covid-19, as long as you stayed at least 10 minutes? :cool:

Yep, the too-early and too vast "reopening or the economy" has reinvigorated the spread nationwide, and the fully open traveling isn't helping things. My local big city has seen several restaurants oepn then close as an infected employee or two was discovered, and probably half of those will not be reopening again ever. The Mayor there got the City Counciol to pass an ordinance requiring mask use at almost all businesses from customer to employees alike, and enforcing social distancing too with a fine for offenders. It appears they have the legal authority for that even if they can't order a lockdown. At least there's SOMEONE in this State who understands that you can't have a functional economy if large segments of the people are sick. Thank you Mayor White :love:

That County is sitting on it's hands along with the State totally ignoring any facts concerning this spike, including that now there's a large increase of younger people being infected and not as benignly as before. Seems the virus has opened it's targeting area now and nobody knows how far that's going to go. But people here are stupid, and have acted as if the whole thing was over when it clearly isn't. Only seeing masks and any effort at social distancing in late-middle-aged people and up. Maybe our experience in life has told us that you can't be too careful with a lethal danger and that anyone who believes a politician above a Doctor is a fool. Some younger folks seem to understand- seems to be mostly middle-class judging by their appearance- and are doing the right things (y) But most of the poorer folks and the richer folks aren't, and we've got lots and lots of poorer people here. The virus is now running rampant in those communities and that's where most of our 'spike cases' are occurring.

People visiting our tourist resort locations are catching the disease there and taking it back home with them, and they are taking it to the news which is about to bring the much-needed flow of tourists and their money to a halt in those places. Manufacturing plants are having their problems too as the spike had brought the disease inside of them through infected employees, and they can't just shut down and wait it out while remaining economically viable. The flawed approach of our leaders is becoming apparent to everyone and the long term affects of the too-early and too-unrestricted reopening are now beginning to show up. Investors are slowly backing away from stocks and markets as they realize this is far from over and that with things as they are now nobody can control how this is going to affect the economy. It's too late to change the course and the US is going toward the rocks with all the steam it can muster :cry:

According to US law, non-profit 501C3 organizations (which are actually corporations) cannot directly involve themselves with politics. Churches fall in this group. The determination of what "directly" means is up to our IRS tax department. You can have politicians speak at your meetings, but they can only speak of non-political topics there. It seems that Trump is going to exceed that point and it's likely that this church will lose it's tax exempt status the moment Trumps mouth utters the first word which can be considered to be "political" in nature. When a 501C3 gets delisted, the entire membership of that group, not only it's officers, become liable for it's tax debts, so if the IRS acts it will ruin every member of that church, and not just the ones running the show and it's assets. I learned all about this when I was involved with a 501C3 as an officer of the group. The sad part here is that Trump cannot be prosecuted for committing this illegal act- the entire legal burden is on the church itself and not the person who caused the law to be broken. I think they should both be held liable but that's not how it's done. All that it takes to destroy fools is time and rope- you keep feeding them rope and they will hang themselves with it eventually. There's going to be lots of "hangings" in the future days of the US :rolleyes:

Phil

feeble-minded people (n)
We know what happens when people preach to big audiences in churches with covid-19 around, hopefully the 3000 students will be sensible and organise a mass no-show without telling Trump he will have zero audience :LOL: Trouble is they seem to be Trump fans, which means they have little common sense!

We can be certain that the church's 99.9% ionization virus zapper will not work on covid-19.

Arizona has now reached the peak New York infection rate, unless there is a difference in testing, the hospitals will soon not be able to cope, and it is too late to prevent that.

Last edited:
The queue for the Trump rally in Phoenix Dream City Church - the virus centre of the USA1592935704162.png:
trump-dream-city-azgop-twitter-533x400.jpg

:rolleyes:

I had a close friend who was a practitioner of ayurvedic medicine. She was a fanatic advocate of the practice. She developed breast cancer and insisted on treating it solely with ayurvedic principles and then died soon after.

It is ridiculous. It's a cult, his followers blindly use and promote what ever his company dishes out. It will sell, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back