COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethics regarding covid-19 are hitting the news.

The owner of this gas station apparently refuses to remove the sign because local authorities do not "require" mask wearing. This is where I grew up, and people in my home state wonder why Covid is spiking there again. American stupidity at its worst.
I wouldn't knowingly sit in the smoking section of a restaurant, stand next to the target while my buddy sights in his rifle or buy gas here. Nuff said.

View attachment 54013Iowa Gas Station Door.jpg

I am all pro rebelling as i see that as a thing that most often lead to progress, but if / when you go there you also must know that you are probably burning some bridges behind you, and at the same time putting obstacles in front of you, if your cause of choice dont come out on top.
So while i in general play nice with this pestilence thing and the Danish rules in that regard, i do advocate for a civil war here or at the least a partition of the country, or at the very least a substantial change to how Danish society are run.

You pick your fights. :)

Tomorrow i am going to my birth town as a youtube rebel are selling beer there after 10 in the evening ( illegal ) so as i can not support him via the internet i can go and buy a severely overpriced beer from him and say hi.
Maybe get arrested with him, which in the greater perspective i would consider cool.

Mind you him and me, we probably have no problems finding places where we can disagree.

According to a right now going press briefing, we Danes might have a covid "20" going here, after mutation in mink farms........

Michael Bay, director of films such as Friday the 13th, the Transformers series, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street, Armageddon and Pearl Harbor is the producer a new film coming out.....Songbird.
It's about COVID-23. It's a love story. :smuggrin:

Trailer:

Last edited:
I saw some former Trump advisor was saying some people should be beheaded :eek:, and for that his twitter account was closed down.
Clearly someone are wearing their feelings on the outside.

Latest Danish movie celebrate our love for alcohol.

Pearl Harbor is a favorite film of mine, at least in regard to newer movies, im always at attention every year that day in early December when the Americans hand again was forced.
CUZ you gotta admit both WW1 and WW2 you guys was not over the top getting into that mess.

Back on the pestilence track, today we Danes set 2 new records, out of a record 88.080 tested a record 1427 was found to be infected.
Only good news of the day, that one case of the new mutation in a out of place location, it was a error at our serum Institute, so all cases are still confined to the northern Jutland.
Another good thing if you like grasping at straws is, some scientists from other countries dont think the mutation we seen here are anything serious.

Last edited:
Pearl Harbor is a favorite film of mine, at least in regard to newer movies, im always at attention every that day in early December when the Americans hand again was forced.
CUZ you gotta admit both WW1 and WW2 you guys was not over the top getting into that mess.
No need to watch those old movies when you can watch a modern day Hitler bunker movie!

"It's over," one key adviser to the administration said of the race. The adviser went on to say there are concerns about what Trump will do, beyond the question of whether he will concede the race. "God. Who knows," the adviser said when asked what Trump might do next, conceding there were multiple officials in the campaign and the White House who were shaking their heads. A separate adviser to the campaign described Trump as increasingly isolated in his claims of a stolen election. "He is mostly alone here," the adviser said of Trump's claims of voter fraud.

The sources noted, however, there are still some aides and allies around the president telling him what he wants to hear. That will keep the drama going, the sources added.

Tomorrow i am going to my birth town as a youtube rebel are selling beer there after 10 in the evening ( illegal ) so as i can not support him via the internet i can go and buy a severely overpriced beer from him and say hi.
Levels of virus in Denmark are peaking, now is the time to take most care, not to put yourself and others in danger! Wait another week and it will be much safer, and remember that masks do not stop infections!

Thats a pretty good movie too, that guy playing Hitler should have gotten a Grammy for that performance.

But those bunker rips loose a lot when you understand German just fine.

Thats a pretty good movie too, that guy playing Hitler should have gotten a Grammy for that performance.

But those bunker rips loose a lot when you understand German just fine.

It would be an Academy award actually.

I speak German, having lived in Munich for a time but I'm really pretty rusty because I haven't spoken it for so long, but I know what you mean. Truth is that much of the audio of the German speech in some of these Hitler parodies appears to have been digitally obscured to some degree to make what they are saying bit less intelligible in German. Still, these spoofs are pretty well done don't you think?

Last edited:
In the future all positive corona tests here will be checked if it is the cluster 5 variant, the other 4 clusters have also been in the mink but not mutations in regard to spike proteins.
The worst part is these mutations have not been seen since September and there have been a fair amount of checking for this mutation in positive tests since then, so i think it is fair to say we Danes are showing very due diligence here.
So we could potentially be killing off 17 million mink here for next to nothing,,,,,,,,, not that this in the slightest bother politicians it is not their money, and they are not in any way liable for any action of theirs.

In the future all positive corona tests here will be checked if it is the cluster 5 variant, the other 4 clusters have also been in the mink but not mutations in regard to spike proteins.
The worst part is these mutations have not been seen since September and there have been a fair amount of checking for this mutation in positive tests since then, so i think it is fair to say we Danes are showing very due diligence here.
So we could potentially be killing off 17 million mink here for next to nothing,,,,,,,,, not that this in the slightest bother politicians it is not their money, and they are not in any way liable for any action of theirs.

I would hope the Danish government would compensate the mink farmers for their losses. This kind of thing is nothing new. On more than one occasion China has killed millions of chickens due to outrbreaks of avian bird flu. Don't know it the chicken farmers were compensated though.

Currently, as we speak, the UK is in the process of murdering thousands of chickens too. The UK has been under watch for an increased risk of bird flu that was recently raised from low to medium but apparently just this week it arrived!

Thousands Of Chickens Killed As Bird Flu Confirmed In U.K

Last edited:
O yes full compensation, maybe expropriation of their farms if thats legal,,,,, not that i think that bother them.
These guys are burning thru billions like there are no tomorrow, and its just tax payer money they gladly cough up more and vote for you

Bird fly H5N5 i think its called reported in Germany and a kestrel with it found up here yesterday, normally not a problem for us humans but poultry farmers ASO have been told to keep animals under roof.

If it keep up several EU countries can run out of hospital facilities for corona people before mid December, we Danes are okay so far but we only have 2.5 hospital bed for every 1000 people here, actually one of the lowest numbers in the EU.

USA set a new record of 132,540 new daily covid infections yesterday, and they are all out on the streets celebrating in a huge street party... at least they are all wearing masks, apart from the orange one :rolleyes:

1604771732734.png

Last edited:
000_8UQ3C7-scaled.jpg

A lot of those people in the 2 pictures i can probably disagree with on just about anything :)

Yeah saw that number :eek: put a few things in perspective for a small country dweller like me.

In the meantime, Untied Kingdom case infection rates, COVID hospitalizations and death rates have all gone parabolic!

And UK deaths have risen 97% within the last 14 days.
caseuk.jpg

casesuk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back