CPL Status

the middle picture is the way the filter should be?

True but a bit hard to judge where 45 degrees is exactly compared to lining up something parallel or perpendicular. :)
better than nothing though.
Yuko_O who feels like adjusting the CPL. Is there no way for the manufacturer to set up and to set the lenses firmly in place in the holder. If I get a CPL that I have to do the adjustment I will always be playing around trying to get the best focus which I will never find. Cant viofo use his DVR to do the proper setup and glue it in that position.

Yuko_O who feels like adjusting the CPL. Is there no way for the manufacturer to set up and to set the lenses firmly in place in the holder. If I get a CPL that I have to do the adjustment I will always be playing around trying to get the best focus which I will never find.

they are firmly in place, just they messed up and are firmly in the wrong place, we have been adjusting ours prior to shipping so not something the customer will need to mess with

they are firmly in place, just they messed up and are firmly in the wrong place, we have been adjusting ours prior to shipping so not something the customer will need to mess with
That's good news

Yuko_O who feels like adjusting the CPL. Is there no way for the manufacturer to set up and to set the lenses firmly in place in the holder. If I get a CPL that I have to do the adjustment I will always be playing around trying to get the best focus which I will never find. Cant viofo use his DVR to do the proper setup and glue it in that position.

Future batches should be fixed, there was some type of mix up at the CPL factory unfortunately on these first ones. I manually calibrated and cleaned each CPL before shipping out the new SG9665GC V3 that just arrived. Let's just say I "binge watched" all 3 seasons of The 100 (sci-fi show)

3f7c026da1e1b89d8cce2be2227f86bb.jpg

After watching it, I'm not sure I want to get sucked into reading the books it's based on... Think I'll just wait for season 4 instead.

@CaptureYourAction will you check the filters you receive before shipping?
I certainly will if need be. Not sure if Viofo is able orient them before they ship them now that they are aware if the issue. My CPL order is shipping with the A119S, which is a little later than others who already have the CPL in stock. I'll have to ask my rep if they fixed them or if I need to.

I certainly will if need be. Not sure if Viofo is able orient them before they ship them now that they are aware if the issue. My CPL order is shipping with the A119S, which is a little later than others who already have the CPL in stock. I'll have to ask my rep if they fixed them or if I need to.
I really hope Viofo is able to orient them before they ship them out to the Sellers. I may just wait till I see a feedback on this forum before buying.

I have a question about the A119s that are currently available. Should a Blueskysea A119 purchased from Amazon (US) today have the notch to hold the CPL? I.E. are there any still out there without the notch?

My mistake. I meant to say A119s (plural), not A119S version.

in that case there could be stock still out there which does not have the notch, unfortunately even if you ask the question there's a good chance of being misunderstood if it's a Chinese seller

in that case there could be stock still out there which does not have the notch, unfortunately even if you ask the question there's a good chance of being misunderstood if it's a Chinese seller
Thank you. Blueskysea is a Chinese seller then? I sent them a message through Amazon asking to confirm that my A119 has the notch. We'll see what I get...

So. Which one provides the best cam view (better eliminates any reflections) viofo cpl or estore009 cpl?

Some comparisons ? Photos movies etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G A119 4
Back