CPL Status

We are preparing limited samples, different car may have different results, plan to offer some samples for testing.
If someone A119 have really bad reflections, please drop me a PM to get a sample.

Pm sent.
bought 2 A119 and I have one A118c.
A118c is in the rear of one vehicle.
A119s comes out I am buying it (price dependent) and A119 goes to the rear of other vehicle.
I am hoping that it is worth the investment otherwise my mind is set for the street guardian for the front and A119 in the rear.

Jokiin has helped me so much so far that I feel embarrassed at this point for not buying the street guardian.

cheers

Buy what suits your needs and fits your budget, don't feel you owe anything, help is free, just pay it forward and help someone else when you can

Jokiin.
I wish I had time to dedicate to help other people here.
unfortunately I am going through a tough time with a family member very ill.
to be honest with u I may be that guy that once in a life time you will ever meet in a forum or personally.
If there is one thing that I like to live by is certain principles.
u were the first one to answer questions on behalf of another manufacturer. without any intent to benefit.
I don't think that in life no matter what you do u just take and give nothing back.
As u can see I never managed to upload anything yet from the A119 .
maybe down the road I will but I gave my input (solid on days and much better then the A118c at night) and the one issue with it... Graininess remains.

I believe that I owe u.
the only way for me to repay u is eventually buy ur product.
I needed these cams immediately because my kid and I are doing a lot of Hwy driving atm and at this point that is all I could afford.
once again thanks
cheers mate

Got many PM for asking CPL, can not accept any more now, also we can not fit all requirement due to limited quantities.

Helping someone can be anywhere, anytime, not necessarily anything to do with this place, sounds like you are probably helping someone already anyway, it's all good :)

I try Jokiin.
and ur right. more then someone.
other people in different areas of my personal life.

Any chance you could post some photo's of the samples you have.

Both on and off the A119.

So we can see what it looks like.

Many Thanks.

We are preparing limited samples, different car may have different results, plan to offer some samples for testing.
If someone A119 have really bad reflections, please drop me a PM to get a sample.

I am in the UK. Would you please be able to send me a sample.? My car is 2014 model Nissan Qashqai

I am also waiting for the CPL filter to be available. Will buy it as soon as someone is willing to sell it to me (if the price is reasonable, of course) :)

The reflections can be pretty bad. Here is a sample:
A119-Glare.JPG

Thanks,
DorinTe

Last edited:
Me too waiting for the CPL filter. Right now, it is pretty bad in the sun and I have disconnected it from my car. My car's (Fiesta 2012 MK7) dash design is the major culprit. Please see the attached screenshots. Is there anything else I can do until the CPL filters are available?

vlcsnap-2016-09-30-14h21m58s543.jpg

vlcsnap-2016-10-01-14h11m49s033.jpg

vlcsnap-2016-10-01-14h12m14s679.jpg

vlcsnap-2016-10-01-14h12m38s525.jpg

Back