Ddpai m6 plus

Any word from the manufacturer whether they will be able to offer a f/w upgrade to allow dual WiFi with 2 x M6+ or M6+ with Mini 2? The form factor and resolution of this camera is really appealing to me but I do have a few questions:

1. Can you Live View whilst recording? Yes you can.
2. If you do use 2 cams (front + rear); can the footage be combined in the playback software so that you have both feeds showing?
3. Has anyone experienced a serious collision with one of these cameras in place; how does the magnetic mount hold up? Does the camera immediately disconnect and fly around the car?
4. I noted some responses of people who sprayed/painted their cameras matt black; could anyone recommend a paint to use please?

As things stand, I do prefer this camera over the Thinkware F770 but I have issues with having to buy an older model (battery not capacitor) just to make the dual channel WiFi work.

I just received this camera after looking at glorious reviews by tech moan but sadly I'm going to sell this as it's not fitting very neatly in my car. It's not even switched on. If anyone is interested im in London

Using Tapatalk... Pardone any typoz

Any word from the manufacturer whether they will be able to offer a f/w upgrade to allow dual WiFi with 2 x M6+ or M6+ with Mini 2? The form factor and resolution of this camera is really appealing to me but I do have a few questions:

1. Can you Live View whilst recording?
2. If you do use 2 cams (front + rear); can the footage be combined in the playback software so that you have both feeds showing?
3. Has anyone experienced a serious collision with one of these cameras in place; how does the magnetic mount hold up? Does the camera immediately disconnect and fly around the car?
4. I noted some responses of people who sprayed/painted their cameras matt black; could anyone recommend a paint to use please?

As things stand, I do prefer this camera over the Thinkware F770 but I have issues with having to buy an older model (battery not capacitor) just to make the dual channel WiFi work.
1) Yes, using your smartphone
2) Yes, using PiP, but ONLY with the M6+ and the mini2. You cannot use two M6+ cameras in that configuration.
3) Don't know.
4) I don't think you need that. If you put the CPL on the front, the camera is almost invisible, if it's mounted correctly.

1) Yes, using your smartphone
2) Yes, using PiP, but ONLY with the M6+ and the mini2. You cannot use two M6+ cameras in that configuration.
3) Don't know.
4) I don't think you need that. If you put the CPL on the front, the camera is almost invisible, if it's mounted correctly.
It has built-in battery,can store the last video recording before power off!

has anyone got any idea how to change the battery in the remote button?i emailed support he said use blue sticker to prize it open watever that means

I got two in mine. They're about 3 inches long with L-shaped ends.

Having trouble with opening up the content of the sd card that's inserted into the laptop.."we can't open this file"....anyone have any ideas how to sort this out?

download h2testw and check the memory card for errors (delete anything on the card first), post the results here if you're not sure what you're looking for

how do i do that?..not up on this tech business so you'll have to bear with me.
just done that,,it says this disk is write protected...wont let the pc scan and repair.wont let me format the sd card either now.

Last edited:
Back