Ddpai m6 plus

make sure the lock is in the off position, try a card reader if you have one available
the adapter i'm using has no "lock switch" therefore i think i need to buy a new adapter...thank you for your assistance.

the adapter i'm using has no "lock switch" therefore i think i need to buy a new adapter...thank you for your assistance.

unusual to not have one although that would imply that it's not possible to lock anyway, if that's the case it's looking more like a memory card problem, do you have another card you could try?

make sure the lock is in the off position, try a card reader if you have one available
the adapter i'm using has no "lock switch"therefore i think i need to buy a new adapter.thank you for your assistance.

unusual to not have one although that would imply that it's not possible to lock anyway, if that's the case it's looking more like a memory card problem, do you have another card you could try?
no other card.i'll just buy a sandisk 64 gb with adapter.

not telling you what or who to buy from but that type of card in particular is not a good choice for dashcam use, buying on eBay is inherently risky also, too many fakes

look at (in no particular order) Transcend, Lexar, Toshiba, Samsung from a reputable supplier

not telling you what or who to buy from but that type of card in particular is not a good choice for dashcam use, buying on eBay is inherently risky also, too many fakes

look at (in no particular order) Transcend, Lexar, Toshiba, Samsung from a reputable supplier
sorted..many thanks

Hi All
I have the M6 Plus and plan to buy the Mini 2 to be used in rear of my estate car. Can anyone confirm if it is possible to use the 2 x Official DDPAI hardwire kit for both Camera's together.

Thank you

Hi All
I have the M6 Plus and plan to buy the Mini 2 to be used in rear of my estate car. Can anyone confirm if it is possible to use the 2 x Official DDPAI hardwire kit for both Camera's together.

Thank you
Do you worry it drain your car battery or other things?
And M6 Plus Can Not sync Mini 2 to get PIP mode,but mini 1 is ok!

Last edited:
Do you worry it drain your car battery or other things?
And M6 Plus Can Not sync Mini 2 to get PIP mode,but mini 1 is ok!

Are you sure Mini2 cannot be used with M6 Plus. As a Member here said it can be ??

upload_2016-10-18_11-3-49.png

Hi All
Can anyone please advise how i can see the M6 Plus and Mini with PIP within the andoid App. When i connect the Mini to it's WLAN setting in DDPAI app. I loose WLAN settings for the M6Plus. How can i see both together at the same time ?

Thank you

Hi All
Can anyone please advise how i can see the M6 Plus and Mini with PIP within the andoid App. When i connect the Mini to it's WLAN setting in DDPAI app. I loose WLAN settings for the M6Plus. How can i see both together at the same time ?

Thank you
Please give us your email,and we will send you operation details!

I have just ordered an M6 Plus from AliExpress (they're currently having a one day sale with good prices). I've read back through the earlier messages here and noted that (at that time) the ddPai Android software did not allow a choice of saving the downloaded videos onto the 'phone's SD Card, only onto the 'phone's internal memory. That may be an issue for me, as other Apps are already consuming a lot of my Samsung phone's on-board memory.
Does the current App version allow automatic saving to a phone's SD card, or is there a setting on the phone itself I should configure?

I have just ordered an M6 Plus from AliExpress (they're currently having a one day sale with good prices). I've read back through the earlier messages here and noted that (at that time) the ddPai Android software did not allow a choice of saving the downloaded videos onto the 'phone's SD Card, only onto the 'phone's internal memory. That may be an issue for me, as other Apps are already consuming a lot of my Samsung phone's on-board memory.
Does the current App version allow automatic saving to a phone's SD card, or is there a setting on the phone itself I should configure?
This reply was just received from ddPai:

Hello Dear,
Thanks for you are interesting our product and get our product.
I am sorry that our product is automatically saved to the phone memory when you saving the downloaded videos and picture.
Hope you understand, bet we will feedback to our engineers and improve it, thank you.
Have a good day.
Best Regards,

Jobby Zhou

Inbox

Back