Ddpai m6 plus

If the VP+ controls whether the cigarette socket gets power or not then the DDpai will turn on or off. How does it go into time lapse mode?

DDPai goes into Time-Lapsed mode automatically after about 6 minutes of inactivity. VP+ simply provides the continuous power even after the engine is shut off. For example, you can set the VP+ to cut power after 6 hours and the DDPai will shut off at that time. When you restart the car, the VP+ will automatically power on and provide power to the DDPai again.

Just watch this video from Pier28:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Il have a fiddle tomorrow and if I don't manage to get the time lapse working then vico it is.

Thanks again :)

any ideas why when connecting to camera the jumps to home wifi continuesly and having to input password over and over

any ideas why when connecting to camera the jumps to home wifi continuesly and having to input password over and over
Mine doesn't do that, have you changed the password and saved the new password, MAYBE if you haven't its to sort of force you :( or your phone don't like the app :(
Mine only logs out of camera and logs into my home Wi-Fi if I click new software button

Mine doesn't do that, have you changed the password and saved the new password, MAYBE if you haven't its to sort of force you :( or your phone don't like the app :(
Mine only logs out of camera and logs into my home Wi-Fi if I click new software button
sorted that problem.fiddled with gps and got it to show live camera under the app.but my tracks are just a line on an empty backspace were as my sons shows him what streets hes been to etc.and playing the files buffersb endlessly.iv decided the app is a headache lol

now the files on my memory card are in chinese and it says when trying to open them the specified path does not exist.i give up

now the files on my memory card are in chinese and it says when trying to open them the specified path does not exist.i give up
Is there a button on the camera to do a full reset?

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Is there a button on the camera to do a full reset?

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk
yea iv reset a few times no change.iv posted pic wat my sd card looks like

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 29
Just got mine, put in my 128gb samsung evo+, plugged in power, said didn't recognise the card, found format in the app, clicked that and voila the camera formatted it to 119gb and works perfectly so far.

Quick drive last night in the dark no lights whatsoever up here in the mountains, very impressed with the night performance with just my cars lights.

Don't seem to be able to get the app to play the video with the map together on my phone. App not the most intuitive I've come across. Hopefully have more time to play with it tomorrow
my memory cards are being a nightmare.my 64 gig kingson was displaying files in chinese.my sons same card was working ok till i just tryed formating it to fat 32 on computer.then failing to format in app.put me 32 gig card back in which was working fine not that wont format.using fat 32 formating software it keeps saying failed to determine drive and something collapsed.any ideas

When i first got it i ran through memory card check software on my computer with exfat or some sort of a format. After that when i plugged it in to the camera, gave me an error about the memory card. I just went in to the memory management option on the app and pressed format. Worked without a problem after that.
i also formated on computer put it into cam then as you did formated itbut it gets half way then fails.then it worked for ten mins today as soon as i opened app and camera the dinging noise is back

Was curious if anyone had experience with SGZC12SG and A119 previously with day and night video quality compared to this new Ddpai m6 6+. I would like to know your thoughts, so far overall census of people that actually tried this unit claims the quality is great but software UI is mediocre at best. I know you can't have everything but just interested to see if anyone has extensively used the SGZC12SG and A119 previous for a relevant comparison as I am interested in the Ddpai M6 6+ at the moment.

One other thing is that I noticed 1440p on ddpai is only at 25 fps versus the 30 fps on a119. Some mentioned the fluidity of the video was choppy.

Was curious if anyone had experience with SGZC12SG and A119 previously with day and night video quality compared to this new Ddpai m6 6+. I would like to know your thoughts, so far overall census of people that actually tried this unit claims the quality is great but software UI is mediocre at best. I know you can't have everything but just interested to see if anyone has extensively used the SGZC12SG and A119 previous for a relevant comparison as I am interested in the Ddpai M6 6+ at the moment.

One other thing is that I noticed 1440p on ddpai is only at 25 fps versus the 30 fps on a119. Some mentioned the fluidity of the video was choppy.
We have done some comparison between A119 and M6 plus.
Original footage:
Daytime:
A119: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/A119/compare/A119 Daytime.MP4
M6 Plus: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/A119/compare/M6 plus daytime.mp4

Night Time:
A119: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/A119/compare/A119.MP4
M6 Plus: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/A119/compare/M6 PLUS.mp4

Thanks, Viofo, very helpful! From what I was able to gather from the video's you have provided show the A119 to be sharper through daytime and night time recording!

Daytime footage shows A119 to be clearer in almost every aspect except the bus right in front where the BH4218 at 45 seconds compared to the M6 Plus at 41 seconds. The numbers on the A119 seems lighter but not necessarily less sharp but darker on the M6 Plus. It is like they turned up the digital vibrancy up which over exaggerates the colors.

The night time video's on A119 tends to have sharper images! For instance, the night time video for M6 Plus at 34 seconds and 14 seconds for A119 shows the still images to be more sharpened and not as overexposed and bright as the M6 Plus. I have a feeling this is due to M6 Plus is running at 25 vs 30fps on the A119.

Viofo, when do you plan to debut a CPL filter for sale and do you expect to have software support to track speed and GPS location much like what Streetguard has with SGZC12SG when you view with the RegistratorViewer?

Many thanks for the videos above it has answered a lot of questions about the quality aspect and performance. It'd be nice if others can review the timeframes posted above or others to verify my evaluations for daytime and nighttime footages.

Thanks, Viofo, very helpful! From what I was able to gather from the video's you have provided show the A119 to be sharper through daytime and night time recording!

Daytime footage shows A119 to be clearer in almost every aspect except the bus right in front where the BH4218 at 45 seconds compared to the M6 Plus at 41 seconds. The numbers on the A119 seems lighter but not necessarily less sharp but darker on the M6 Plus. It is like they turned up the digital vibrancy up which over exaggerates the colors.

The night time video's on A119 tends to have sharper images! For instance, the night time video for M6 Plus at 34 seconds and 14 seconds for A119 shows the still images to be more sharpened and not as overexposed and bright as the M6 Plus. I have a feeling this is due to M6 Plus is running at 25 vs 30fps on the A119.

Viofo, when do you plan to debut a CPL filter for sale and do you expect to have software support to track speed and GPS location much like what Streetguard has with SGZC12SG when you view with the RegistratorViewer?

Many thanks for the videos above it has answered a lot of questions about the quality aspect and performance. It'd be nice if others can review the timeframes posted above or others to verify my evaluations for daytime and nighttime footages.
The CPL will be available around 1 month. Due to Novatek change the GPS info in latest NTK96660 SDK, now it can not use Registrator Viewer to read the GPS data, the Dashcam Viewer support.

The M6 Plus I bought from Chinese local market for a high price, all recorded in default settings.
We do this comparison just want to know how performs on Hisilicon chipset.

The CPL will be available around 1 month. Due to Novatek change the GPS info in latest NTK96660 SDK, now it can not use Registrator Viewer to read the GPS data, the Dashcam Viewer support.

The M6 Plus I bought from Chinese local market for a high price, all recorded in default settings.

@viofo Please keep me posted on the CPL,very interested and what do you expect the price range to be? Regarding the tracking GPS info, is there another software currently other than Registrator Viewer that can view GPS and speed or plans to have this support in the near future.

I also have to ask to make sure my evaluations were consistent, were the comparisons done with both resolutions at 1440p on both A119 and M6 Plus?

Because I'm learning how to combine two videos into one for comparison using VSDC, I made a split screen of the night videos linked by @viofo . A119 is on top, M6+ on bottom. To me, while darker than the M6+, the A119 is sharper, and you can more easily read license plates than the M6+.

Because I'm learning how to combine two videos into one for comparison using VSDC, I made a split screen of the night videos linked by @viofo . A119 is on top, M6+ on bottom. To me, while darker than the M6+, the A119 is sharper, and you can more easily read license plates than the M6+.

Thanks for combining the videos together! You can definitely see the A119 being darker and sharper. In my opinion better color reproduction as well on the A119.

@viofo Please keep me posted on the CPL,very interested and what do you expect the price range to be? Regarding the tracking GPS info, is there another software currently other than Registrator Viewer that can view GPS and speed or plans to have this support in the near future.

I also have to ask to make sure my evaluations were consistent, were the comparisons done with both resolutions at 1440p on both A119 and M6 Plus?
Both on 1440P resolution, original file, no edit.
The dashcam view can support read the GPS data.

hi could you shed some light on my memory card issue.its a 64 gig kingson class 10.iv tryed formating it in the m6 plus but it keeps failing but it had been working for a week prior to that.iv converted it on pc to exfat but when i try with 32 fat formater it says partition collapsed.im not sure what to do next

Back